5.19 - Boxing, hands-on, hurt (End)

"boom!"

A heavy punch hit a person in the face. The person was hit so hard that he fell to the ground and couldn't get up for a long time. The referee stood aside and counted. A group of people in the stands cheered, and some even cursed angrily. Some uncivilized swear words, the young man standing in the audience moved his wrist, and when he heard the referee's final sound, his tense shoulders relaxed a little.

He turned his head and looked aside, waved his hand, and then walked off the stage.

After wiping his face with the towel passed by someone else, he said: "Fifty thousand."

"I know." Ah Feng held a cigarette in his mouth and threw one to Jiang Yao. Jiang Yao took it but didn't light it. He just asked, "Didn't I tell Ah Wen and the others to restrain themselves and not go to Brother Chao?" Really? I saw them today."

"That's what the old man meant. Otherwise, with just a few of them, who would dare to fight against you?" Ah Feng laughed, took a deep breath of cigarette and spit it out casually: "Fifty thousand a game, two million, you have to How long does it take to collect all the money? It's better to go to the casino and try your luck."

"No." Jiang Yao held a cigarette in his mouth, took the lighter from Ah Feng and lit it. His knuckles were long and there were some scars on the back of his hands because of the fight just now. He sneered: "In the casino, as long as the old man does it inside If you take a break, it won't be a matter of two million dollars. Maybe I won't be able to afford it even if I fight in the ring for the rest of my life."

"Okay, but we have to do it as soon as possible." Ah Feng thought for a while and then said: "Your family is not easy to mess with. Today I saw Ah Wen walking with a limp."

Hearing this, Jiang Yao laughed subconsciously, his eyes slightly curved, full of smiles: "My Brother Chao's skills, I have to surrender and admit my mistakes."

When Jiang Yao left, he put the lighter back into Ah Feng's hand, then took his schoolbag and left.

Today he was the first to fight. He came out early and carried some food to the direction of the nursing home. In the evening, the elderly took a walk outside after dinner. Xie Chao's grandfather had some Alzheimer's disease, but it was not particularly serious. He saw that After arriving at Jiang Yao, he smiled and waved: "Here, here he is."

"I saw it." Jiang Yao came over with a smile. He helped the old man up and asked, "Where is Brother Chao?"

"Xiao Chao? He...he went back first." The old man patted Jiang Yao's hand and showed off to the other old people: "This is also my grandson, you know? They are all my little grandsons."

The old people laughed. After Jiang Yao sent the old man back, he was dragged by the old man to play chess. He said helplessly: "I came late today, so I can only play one game, and I have to leave after one game."

"Two plates." The old man bargained.

"It's really not possible, Grandpa, I have to go back and cook for Brother Chao." Jiang Yao smiled bitterly: "One plate, only one plate."

"That's it. Xiaochao asked me today who bought those snacks. I said I was old and had forgotten. But... I remembered it again now..." the old man said with a smile, while observing Jiang Yao, finally Jiang Yao had no choice but to say: "Okay, two sets, but grandpa, you can't betray me."

"I know, I know." The old man patted Jiang Yao's shoulder, then moved out the chessboard: "I will not cheat my chess friends."

Ever since the old man got Alzheimer's, he spoke and acted more like a child. Jiang Yao shook his head helplessly.