7.8 - Coma, dream, it's him

Xie Chao didn't stay in the hospital for long. He didn't have any major problems. He checked and left. After returning home, he leaned on the chair on the balcony, thinking about the previous things in his mind. He was so tired that he didn't even want to lift his hands.

"What's wrong?" Han Zhou walked to his side and squatted down: "Are you unhappy or uncomfortable?"

"It's okay, I just don't want to move." He laughed, but looked beyond Han Zhou and looked outside through the glass window: "Are you going back tonight? Or are you staying here?"

"I don't trust you alone." Han Zhou looked at Xie Chao's thin wrists, and his heart ached. The Qin Cheng in his memory was arrogant and even troublesome. He was definitely not the pale man leaning on the chair now: "You have also heard what the doctor said. You need to take a good rest. We have missed a year and a half, but we will spend a long, long time together."

There is no time.

This sentence lingered in Xie Chao's mouth for a while, but he still swallowed it and did not tell Han Zhou. At least until now, he didn't know a better way to tell Han Zhou.

This world is different from the previous one, and he feels the difference. Because of this, he is always confused between reality and the mission world. The cigarette butt has been burned to the butt, and the ash with sparks has burned him. Qin Cheng's expression remained unchanged and he just whispered: "You said before that after the breakup, you lived like that every day? What happened next?"

"Later, about half a year ago, I was diagnosed with depression." Han Zhou said with a smile: "But it's not serious. I usually take medicine to control it. Now that you are back, I will be fine soon."

Regarding these words, Qin Cheng remained silent.

At night, he had a little loss of appetite and couldn't eat. Han Zhou didn't force it, but he felt a little distressed.

"What happened after you went back? Can you tell me?" Han Zhou asked.

"I'm so angry with you. After I go back, I will live a life of drunkenness and wealth as you wished." After taking a bath, Qin Cheng leaned on the sofa. His hair was not dry yet, his eyes were slightly light, and he just smiled and said: "That's probably it. Anyway, my dad was angry when I was here. When I went back, my dad was also angry. He simply couldn't stand me. Then... later I felt that I couldn't go on like this anymore. I was always thinking about you. , I can't do anything, so I have to work crazy to numb myself."

"How did the car accident happen?" This is what Han Zhou really wants to ask.

Qin Cheng paused, holding the teacup in his hand, which was a little warm. After a while, he casually responded: "Didn't I tell you, because..."

"What is the necessary reason?" Han Zhou asked.

Qin Cheng glanced at Han Zhou, and their eyes met. Just when Han Zhou thought that Qin Cheng was unwilling to answer the question, and was about to pass him by, he heard Qin Cheng say: "Because of you."

Han Zhou's breathing stopped for a few seconds.

"Do you regret it? You didn't want me, you lied to me, and you dumped me." Qin Cheng laughed, sat up and put the cup aside: "If you had to do it again, would you do it again? "

"..." Han Zhou looked at him with a rare trace of confusion in his eyes, then lowered his eyes and did not answer the question.

I was really tired today, and 333 was still missing. Xie Chao shouted several times but there was no response. He went back to the room and lay down on his own. The curtains were open, and he could see the neon lights outside. In the distance is the riverside, and you can faintly hear the sound of some square dancing, with a hint of real-life fireworks.