1.18 - Kidnapper, initial system, regret

Cheng Qi's family lived in a dilapidated old house. It had rained these past few days and the house was very humid. His wife and the children were reading some books recommended by Shen Li. Black handwriting appeared on the white paper on the side, and there was a faint trace of... It can be seen that it is the outline of a person.

"Wife." Cheng Qi saw this scene as soon as he came back. He was about to speak, but when his eyes fell on the white paper, he was slightly surprised: "This... kid can draw?"

"I can." The wife lowered her voice for fear of scaring the child, but could not hide the trembling in her tone. She choked softly and said: "I can draw. Zai'er is finally willing to give it a try."

"This is good. This proves that there are signs of improvement." Cheng Qi was as happy as his wife. He squatted down and looked carefully at this painting that was not even a half-finished picture: "You guys Did you go to the doctor today? Is there anything the doctor can do?"

"No, I went to your work today to deliver soup to you, and then I met Shen Li, Shen Yu's brother. The gap between the two brothers is really big. Look at that pen. It was given to Zai'er by Shen Li. , he said a few words to Zai'er, and Zai'er was willing to use the pen." The wife raised her hand and touched the child's hair, and sighed: "But now Zai'er is only willing to use this pen, but that's right. A good start will lead to recovery. "

When she said this, she kept her eyes on the child, and did not notice that when Cheng Qi heard this, his face turned pale and his eyes flashed slightly, as if he was thinking about something.

"You said they were both born to the same mother, or they were twins. Why is there such a big difference?" After the wife saw that the children were slowly getting better, her tone became much more relaxed, her tense shoulders relaxed slightly, and she lowered her voice. Said: "But I don't know what happened to Shen Li. He went to the cemetery at a young age, but he didn't shy away from it."

While his wife was talking, Cheng Qi squatted down without saying a word and gently hugged his wife into his arms. This made his wife slightly stunned, and then she heard Cheng Qi say: "You said, if a person dies, he will die." And come back to life?"

"What are you thinking about?" The wife laughed and scolded: "I think you are tired and confused. Go and take a bath. My son has made such a big improvement today. You must celebrate it well."

"Okay, let's celebrate." Cheng Qi let go of his wife's hand and turned to walk to the bathroom. Before closing the door, he suddenly turned around again and asked: "Ajuan, do you think there are ghosts and gods in this world?"

"What's wrong with you today? You're usually an atheist. So what if there are ghosts and gods? We have a clear conscience. There's nothing to be afraid of. Those who are afraid should be those who have done bad things and have a guilty conscience." Cheng Qi's The wife urged with a smile: "Go and wash it quickly. I will make egg drop soup and braised pork ribs tonight."

"Okay." Cheng Qi twitched his lips and forced a smile, but his hands were shaking slightly when he closed the door.

No one knows better than him where Shen Li should be now.

*

"Lu Yu came out from Shen's house, but he was alone, without Shen Yu." System 333 saw Xie Chao walking back and forth in the house and said, "What's wrong?"

"You said he didn't bring Shen Yu? What's going on?" Xie Chao stopped. He sat on the sofa and looked up and down at the bandage on his hand. 333 replied: "When he was comforting Shen Yu, Shen Yu I accidentally said something wrong and wanted to forgive the kidnapper so that Lu Yu would not pursue it again. This made Lu Yu angry. "