4.6 - Azheng, yellow duck pajamas, crystal box

Ah Zheng noticed that except for the bandage, his hands were empty, and his body was also empty, without any self-defense knives.

"Dong dong" He walked over and knocked on the glass, waking up the people inside. Qiao Bai opened his eyes and looked at each other, and instantly recognized that this was Azheng who was following Yuan Yi.

After he calmed down, he stood up holding on to the glass and said hoarsely: "Brother Zheng."

His voice was so hoarse that Azheng didn't recognize it as Qiao Bai's voice. Azheng paused, looked at him carefully, and finally asked: "I heard that you were the third The third team was brought out from downtown area A."

"Yeah." Qiao Bai responded.

Azheng felt that the person in front of him was very familiar, but he was not sure. After all, it was obvious to everyone that Qiao Bai was torn to pieces by zombies. If this person was Qiao Bai, I'm afraid what others would feel was not surprise, but fear.

"Have a good rest." Azheng paused, and then said: "Come and find me in twelve hours."

He didn't ask Qiao Bai's name until the end, as if he was worried about something or guarding against someone.

"This is the only person who treats the original owner well." 333 said: "My name is Azheng, following Yuan Yi, a metal superpower, level seven."

"A high-level superpower." Xie Chao had seen this person from the memory of the original owner. He leaned against the glass, endured the pain from his body, and closed his eyes: "He actually already doubted whether I was Qiao Bai. But I didn't ask, just because I was afraid that if this matter got out, Yuan Yi might be the first to drag me to the laboratory."

"Yes." 333 responded: "But now Yuan Yi has no time to care about you. The original level six zombies are about to reach level seven. Zombies are all evolving. It's hard to say that level nine will not evolve into level ten."

"What about you?" Xie Chao asked.

"..." 333 paused for a moment, and then Xie Chao heard him chuckle: "Brother Chao, you will understand when you see me."

Xie Chao vaguely felt that something was wrong with these words.

Twelve hours passed quickly. When he came out, Cai Yu pulled him aside and lowered his voice: "I just saw Brother Zheng going to find you. You should pay attention to it. I can't guarantee whether there will be someone in the team." Someone revealed that you are Qiao Bai."

"It's okay." Qiao Bai said.

"Thank you, you saved our lives again." Cai Yu never expected that the level 5 zombies in the gas station would evolve into level 6. A team almost fell there, if not for Qiao Bai's desperate use of ice in the end. The blade penetrated the zombie's head, fearing that they would all fall there, but because of this, Qiao Bai was almost unconscious along the way, and almost died from serious injuries. Fortunately, he survived in the end.

Qiao Bai coughed a few times. He waved his hand and was about to walk in the other direction. Ah Hui, who had been standing next to him, stepped forward and handed his backpack to Qiao Bai. He whispered: "Here you go." Yes, I have nothing to thank you for. This is a reward for saving lives, not only mine, but also other teammates'."

Qiao Bai didn't expect such a thing to happen. Ah Hui stuffed the things into Qiao Bai's arms, then turned around and left: "Thank you, it's the end of the world, take care of yourself."

In fact, the backpack is not heavy. It can be guessed that there are not many crystals in it, but it is all the third team can take out at the moment. Xie Chao lowered his eyes and put the things away.