10.9 - Finally, wedding, intentional (End)

"The resentment value has been reduced by 20%, and there is still 10% left." 333 followed Xie Chao, and he said: "Brother Chao, you are in a bad mood."

This was not a question, but an affirmation. From the moment he came out of the cemetery, 333 noticed that Xie Chao was in a bad mood. He saw Xie Chao sitting on a bench in the park and followed him.

"You said, is love that can only be recognized after death be considered love?" Xie Chao sighed: "It's just because you can't get it."

"Maybe the living people are just too stupid." 333 responded, and then said: "Brother Chao, can you tell me about your past? Let's start with... you and Jiang Yao being together."

"Jiang Yao." When the name was mentioned, 333 clearly felt that Xie Chao's tone was slightly higher and there was a smile in his eyes. He felt a little sour when he saw this. He only heard Xie Chao say: "The two of us are together. After that, we had been hiding from debt collectors, and finally settled down, but some things were not what we wanted to do... Later, the police investigation became stricter, and those people did not dare to do anything more. They want Jiang Yao to continue working for them, but Jiang Yao is unwilling... We have finally seen the light, who would want to go back. "

Xie Chao's words stopped here, and he did not continue to speak, and 333 did not continue to ask.

Perhaps the next turning point is Jiang Yao's ending, and this may be something that Xie Chao has been unwilling to mention, or even subconsciously forgotten.

"Actually, when 001 was working on my system, he never loved me. It was always...I loved him." 333 laughed and repeated: "He doesn't love me."

Xie Chao glanced at him and said no more.

*

After Chu Fei returned from the cemetery, he did not go back to his home. Instead, he went to the rental house where Xu Bai lived before. The house was still the same as before he left. He was so angry that day that he vented his anger in this house. Inside, cups and other things were almost smashed, and it looked like a typhoon had passed through.

He was happy at that time, but now seeing the appearance of this room, he couldn't help but want to cry.

This...this should be regarded as the last little thought Xu Bai left for him, but it was also destroyed by him.

At night, he packed up the things in the house and bought glue to stick the cup fragments together. A cut was made on his hand by the porcelain piece, and blood spurted out instantly. He continued to touch him as if he couldn't feel the pain. cup.

He would sleep on the sofa at night, hugging pillows. In the past, when he and Xu Bai quarreled, he would lie down in the room by himself and not let Xu Bai in. Xu Bai sometimes slept on the floor and sometimes slept on the sofa. There was no heating for a year. Xu Baileng was shivering, developed a high fever the next day, and was hospitalized for a week because of pneumonia.

When Xu Bai was here in the past, he didn't think there was anything worth remembering between him and Xu Bai. Now that he was gone, he remembered a lot of things. For example, when they first met, Xu Bai's clothes didn't fit him. In the dim light, under the dim light, and under the collision of others, Xu Bai accidentally spilled the drink on him. At that time, Xu Bai looked confused, frightened, and even uneasy.

Later, under the bet between him and Lin Liang, he deliberately contacted Xu Bai and placed him beside him. Xu Bai was not smart, but he was not stupid either. He rarely made mistakes in what he taught him. That sense of accomplishment, This made Chu Fei very satisfied... Later, he kept teasing Xu Bai until he got the person in his hands.