Go to Reality 2: Are you Jiang Yao?

After Xie Chao woke up, he finally straightened out the time relationship. In his memory, this was the third month after Jiang Yao's death. He had a car accident because he was in a trance. He was seriously injured at the time. He thought he would die, but In the end, he survived unsatisfactorily.

Life was more painful than death, at least that's what he thought at the time.

"That is to say... time has gone back." Xie Chao murmured in a low voice.

In fact, after Jiang Yao's death, Xie Chao almost cut off all contact with everyone. He blocked all the past related to Jiang Yao. He refused to receive all information from the outside world and refused to hear anything that was not beneficial to Jiang Yao. remarks, so when he had a car accident, there was no one around him.

"Do you still remember what happened in the mission world?" The door of the ward was closed, and there were only two of them in the room. Jiang Yao wiped Xie Chao's fingers, and only heard Xie Chao say: "I remember, I am 001, in fact, you always wanted to tell me that I am 001."

"Yes." Jiang Yao responded, nodded and said, "I always wanted to say it, but you forgot at the time and never believed it."

"The main system didn't let you say it?" Xie Chao remembered that whenever Jiang Yao mentioned this, he would get nosebleeds and even vomit blood. It was hard to imagine how much punishment he had endured by the main system at that time. Xie Chao felt heartbroken for a moment. Extremely.

"We signed an agreement during the reorganization and were not allowed to mention these things, so if we are involved in the future, we will be punished." Jiang Yao's finger was wrapped with a band-aid, and blood seeped out slightly. He said, "But it's all over now. "

"When can I be discharged from the hospital?" Xie Chao asked.

"You have to listen to the doctor. He will be discharged from the hospital whenever he says." Jiang Yao touched Xie Chao's hair. He didn't know if it was because he looked extra thin because he was sick. Compared with Xie Chao's appearance, The mission world is a lot thinner: "Have a good rest and don't think about anything else."

After all, Xie Chao was too weak. He started to feel sleepy again without saying a few words to Jiang Yao. He fell asleep again under Jiang Yao's gentle soothing. Seeing Xie Chao sleeping, Jiang Yao's calm face changed. Showing a trace of pain, he stood up and shook slightly, reluctantly went to the bathroom, vomiting a mouthful of blood silently, and his mouth was filled with the smell of blood.

"Another violation, 333." The voice of the main system appeared next to him: "This is what happens when you mention things you shouldn't mention."

"I know." 333 wiped the corners of his lips indifferently.

"He has remembered that he is 001. Aren't you happy? He has also remembered you and everything you have gone through. Logically speaking, you should be very happy." The main system laughed: "Oh yes, I forgot. He mistakenly thought you were Jiang Yao, and you said that if someone told him that he had recognized the wrong person from the beginning, would he regret meeting you? After all, it was Jiang Yao he wanted to save, not you. "

"So what?" 333 looked pale. He looked at the very familiar face in the mirror, and a trace of disgust flashed across his eyes: "He likes Jiang Yao, then I will become Jiang Yao. I am happy, okay?"

"Of course, but are you going to be Jiang Yao for the rest of your life? A substitute for a dead person?" The voice of the main system was filled with ridicule: "How could I, a proud 333, surrender to myself? I almost did it twice. The end of the reorganization is to be a substitute for a dead person, and you don't even dare to reveal your name? "