11.8 - At the end of Qin Dynasty, the Public Security Bureau surrendered

Until the two finally returned to Qin Mo's residence, 333's mind was still thinking about what Xie Chao had said before.

If Xie Chao is really 001, then 333 can only be Jiang Yao.

333 sighed deeply, could he be Jiang Yao? If he was Jiang Yao, how could he not remember that he was Jiang——

333 suddenly paused, his eyes fell on Xie Chao walking in front, his face turned slightly pale, and he realized that he had mistakenly entered a blind spot in his thinking. He had been trying to prove that Xie Chao was 001, but , he himself is a person without a past.

Does he really have no past, or has he forgotten the past from beginning to end...

333's face looked a little ugly. This guess was even a little ridiculous, which was hard for him to accept.

"Come in." Xie Chao opened the door and let 333 in. He was stopped before he could close it. Both of them looked up. In the meantime, Xu Jiayang stood outside the door with a pale face, staring at 333 standing inside. , or rather, Duan Xing.

"You actually let him in? You still let him in?" Xu Jiayang's tone was filled with disbelief. He looked at Qin Mo: "Why?"

"Are you here just to question me?" Qin Mo did not answer Xu Jiayang's question. Instead, he looked up at him and said calmly: "I need to report to you who I went out with today, what I did, and what time it was. Come back? Why?"

His rude answer made Xu Jiayang suffocate slightly, and then his lips trembled slightly. He realized that the person in front of him was no longer the same person five years ago. He would not tolerate him as much as he did five years ago. He felt a little sour in his heart, and then He whispered: "I just want to apologize, because of what happened yesterday, and because of... what happened before, I thought about it all night. I didn't understand it at all at that time, but now I know, Qin Mo, these five Year, I can't forget you even for a second. I don't want to avoid you anymore. I want to be with you, okay?"

This was the result of him thinking about it all night. He thought about it for a long time, but no matter which approach he took, in the end he desperately found that he could not accept the fact that he had lost Qin Mo.

He couldn't live without Qin Mo, he was already used to having Qin Mo around him.

"Are you... kidding?" Qin Mo didn't say anything, but Duan Xing on the side seemed to have heard some joke. He twitched the corners of his lips, then came over and said, "If I remember correctly... "

Xu Jiayang looked at him instantly, with a hint of uneasiness in his eyes but a wonderful expression. Seeing his expression, Duan Xing knew what he was afraid of. He turned around and said, "You said you can't leave Qin Mo. Have you paid attention to him in the past five years? Do you know why he was sentenced to an additional two years? And do you know what kind of life he lives in prison? "

Every word Duan Xing said made it difficult for Xu Jiayang to answer. He opened his mouth and said with difficulty: "At that time...I..."

"At that time, you were afraid that once you cared about Qin Mo, others would guess that you two were having an affair and that you were gay, so in order to prevent this, you hid, didn't you?" Duan Xing looked at Xu Jiayang without any trace of emotion. Giving him a chance to deny it, he continued: "Five years, for five years, you did nothing. Even when he was almost beaten to death, you had no idea that you were drinking red wine in your villa, Maybe you're playing dice in the bar, Xu Jiayang, who are you lying to when you say you can't live without Qin Mo? Haven't you been living a very cool life for the past five years? "

"No!" Xu Jiayang said immediately: "I'm not like this..."

"Do you dare to say that you have paid attention to him in the past five years?" Duan Xing sneered. He raised his chin slightly, looked at Xu Jiayang with his eyes, and asked word by word: "If you pay a little more attention to him, He will know that what you did back then was fatal to him. "