4.2 - Zombie, attack, notebook

"Boss, didn't the first team come here before? They also have a space superpower, who probably took away all the supplies?" One of them was wearing a gray jacket with long slits on it. It wasn't caused by a knife or other sharp object. He said, "How about we change places?"

"It's right here." The leader frowned, looked around, and said: "The space of the space superpower is limited, so he can't take away so many supplies. The zombies here have been cleared several times. In comparison, It's safe to count."

The man had two knives and a gun on his waist. Several dilapidated jeeps with crash railings ran over the broken corpses. The bones and flesh were crushed to pieces and stuck to the tires of their cars.

As this person said, there are the fewest zombies on this street. Occasionally, a few pounced on them and were eliminated. Zombies are divided into levels one to nine, and there have never been any zombies above level ten.

In the early days of the apocalypse, most of the zombies were first-level zombies. Now three years have passed, and the zombies have already evolved. The ordinary ones have reached levels three and four, and zombies up to level eight also occasionally appear.

Level nine, although it only appeared twice, destroyed a human survival base each time it appeared.

"Awei." The leader slapped the person next to him and said sternly: "Why are you so dazed? Didn't you see that zombie rushing over just now? This is also a level three. If it was a level five, You're fucking dead!"

"Xu...Brother Xu." The man named Awei was also stunned. The broken flesh of the third-level zombies was still stuck to his clothes. He was so frightened that his voice trembled. After a while, he said: "I, I was just dizzy. "

"You're so fucking dazzled! If you do this again next time, don't come out with me." Brother Xu said coldly: "It doesn't matter if you die, you attracted a group of zombies, and everyone will be buried with you."

"I understand, Brother Xu." Ah Wei swallowed. If Brother Xu hadn't struck quickly, half of his head would have been bitten off by the level three zombie.

Several jeeps continued to move forward and did not notice a young man standing in the corner not far away. Xie said to him: "That man saw me."

"Yes, but he thought he saw a ghost." 333's voice came, and he said: "When Qiao Bai died, he also saw it."

Xie Chao can only say that it is good to occasionally have bugs in the main system. For example, although he has blood on his body now, due to the rationality of his existence in this world, the smell of his blood will not attract zombies. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to stand here so leisurely now.

Xie Chao was not prepared to help. He just followed the team and watched them park their car at the entrance of a shop. Three jeeps got on and off, and people rushed to the shop. Xie Chao caught a glimpse of the man from the corner of his eye. Ah Wei did not go to get the food as ordered by Brother Xu, but instead his eyes fell on the gold jewelry in the glass cabinet on the first floor.

Xie Chao leaned against the wall, tilted his head slightly, and raised the corners of his lips.

"Idiot! What are you doing!" Brother Xu noticed Ah Wei's action, strode over, slapped him to the ground, lowered his voice and said sternly: "Do you want to die? You can't drink or eat this kind of thing. What do you want him to do! Go to the third floor to get more food and cotton clothes. If winter comes and you don't have anything to keep out the cold, you will die! "

Ah Wei got up from the ground, nodded repeatedly, and ran upstairs without even having time to straighten his hat. However, as soon as he reached the second floor, he paused and froze in place. Brother Xu behind him immediately felt something was wrong. , while retreating continuously, he said loudly: "Be careful! Be careful!"