1.24 - Hurt, resentment, truth

When Shen Yu was taken into the police car, he was still trembling with fear. The slightest movement would make him scream. The police had to look at him. The street lights outside the window glanced at his face, which was very similar to Shen Li's. However, it showed his ugly appearance.

He kept muttering: "Damn it...there is a ghost, there is a ghost..."

"I said, isn't this person crazy?" The old policeman on the side frowned: "What are you talking about?"

"I don't know, I haven't heard that he has mental problems." The policeman sitting next to Shen Yu was also very helpless: "Watch carefully, don't get into trouble."

"His injuries probably have to go to the hospital for treatment." They had bandaged Shen Yu's hand, but the steel bar penetrated the palm, which was not easy to deal with. Shen Yu's fear far exceeded his Pain, the whole person looks like a madman.

"He's not pretending to be crazy, is he? After all, if he is a suspect with mental problems and commits a crime during the onset of his illness..." The policeman on the side paused and then said: "It seems that you need to be more careful."

The police car arrived at the hospital, and Shen Yu was taken to the emergency room. His palm was penetrated by the steel bar, and blood was flowing continuously. The gauze wrapping his hand was stained red, and some black and red muscles could be seen inside. The doctor immediately called Come and operate on him.

Shen's mother received a call from the Public Security Bureau and rushed over immediately. When she saw the policeman standing nearby, she was about to pounce on him, but was stopped. Shen's mother cried and said, "What have you done? What have you done to my son?" ?"

"This is the suspect's mother." A policeman tilted his head and said in a low voice: "The bureau sent a notice saying that this criminal suspect is also related to the previous kidnapping case."

"I know, isn't this person the one who was kidnapped before? He and his brother were kidnapped together." The old policeman responded: "But we haven't found his brother yet. Last time we went to his house, their whole family was Said his brother has come back?"

"Not only this, but the kidnapper in the kidnapping case surrendered. In the video of a tutor scolding a child that caused a stir on the Internet, the tutor in it was him." The policeman shook his head and said: "People's hearts are unpredictable, such a little kid How can you bear it, my child?"

Father Shen supported Mother Shen and sat aside. Mother Shen cried so hard that she almost fainted until the nurse hurriedly came out and said, "Are the family members here? Please sign the consent form for the surgery."

"How is my son? Is he okay?" Mother Shen asked.

"Because the steel bar penetration injury is too serious, if the necrotic part is not removed, it will be life-threatening. The family members must quickly sign the surgical consent form so that we can perform amputation here," the nurse said.

"Wha... what?" Shen's mother and Shen's father stood up at the same time, with shocked expressions on their faces: "What amputation surgery?"

"The patient's wound was penetrated by a steel bar. There were too many bacteria and machine oil on the steel bar. All of these contaminated the wound and caused necrosis. If the necrotic part is not removed, it may threaten the patient's life." The nurse tried her best to explain clearly. He said anxiously: "The family should sign the consent form quickly, otherwise the longer it goes on, the more serious the necrosis will be, and it is possible that the hand will not be saved."

"I won't sign! You lied to me!" Mother Shen couldn't accept it. She shook her head and backed away: "What if I sign and my son becomes disabled? I can't sign, I won't sign!"