11.4 - Irony, bodyguard, changed

Duan Xing was punched so many times that his nose started to bleed. In order to keep his job, the driver almost tried his best to pull Xu Jiayang away and shouted: "Mr. Xu! Mr. Xu! Let go quickly. If you continue to hit him, you will be shot." lives."

Duan Xing was beaten so hard that he was almost confused. Xu Jiayang looked at the person under him, took a few deep breaths, suppressed the anger that almost burst into his heart, and then stood up and said: "Hel him up and take him with you. Let's go."

The driver quickly helped him up. Duan Xing was a little unsteady on his feet and his head was lowered. The driver quickly apologized: "Actually, our young master said it nonsense..."

"Didn't he ask someone to trouble Qin Mo?" Xu Jiayang's fingers still hurt because he used too much force. He looked at Duan Xing, whose face was covered with blood, and said, "Are they all lying?"

"No, no," the driver hurriedly shook his head and said, "Our young master did ask people to find trouble for Master Qin, but... it was just a few kicks and a few kicks, but it was really not that severe."

Xu Jiayang's face darkened, and he repeated: "Kick a few times...kick a few times..."

If it were in the past when the Qin family was still there, who would have dared to do such a thing to the young master in charge of the Qin family, but the Qin family was no longer around, and Qin Mo didn't say a word about what happened to him, and didn't even tell him.

Xu Jiayang thought about that day carefully. After he and Qin Mo broke up, he went to the bar to get drunk... It must have been that time... If he hadn't left at that time, maybe Qin Mo wouldn't have been surrounded.

Xu Jiayang felt extremely regretful for a moment. Seeing that Xu Jiayang didn't speak, the driver on the side quickly helped his young master and ran away.

"Brother Chao, Xu Jiayang is here." The voice of 333 sounded in Xie Chao's mind. After a pause, he crushed the cigarette butt and asked, "Why is he here?"

"I've been here for a while, but I met Duan Xing when I was staying. Duan Xing was quarreling and the two had a fight." 333 said.

"...It's true that I have a bad mouth." For Duan Xing, whether it was the memory of the original owner or the meeting just now, he did not deny 333's statement. He could only sigh: "Who won and who lost?"

"Xu Jiayang won." 333 said: "He is going upstairs now."

As soon as 333 finished speaking, Xie Chao heard footsteps coming from outside, getting closer and closer. Sure enough, after a while, he heard someone knocking on the door. The man said: "Qin Mo, open the door... I am Xu Jiayang."

Xie Chao hesitated for a while before opening the door. He had just finished drinking the soy milk in his hand. He glanced at the man standing at the door, his clothes a little messy, and sneered: "Didn't I make it very clear yesterday? Why? here we go again?"

"Did you get beaten up on the day you were released from prison? Why didn't you tell me? So many days have passed, why didn't you say a word?" Xu Jiayang's breathing was a little unsteady and slightly stagnant. He stared at the station. Qin Mo at the door: "Why?"

"Why should I tell you? What is our relationship? Friends? No, right? Relatives? No, right... In this case, why should I tell you?" Qin Mo felt a little confused, and he sneered: "More What's more, what do you want to say? I want to say...Xu Jiayang, I was beaten just after I came out of jail. I was beaten just after you left...Do you want to hear this? Seriously? It's really not necessary, no matter what point of view, it's not necessary."

Every word he said seemed to poke Xu Jiayang's heart, with a sense of helplessness that Qin Mo would never have had five years ago. Xu Jiayang looked at him, and it was hard to accept it for a moment: "That's what you think. Do you want to leave me alone?"