10.3 - Leaving home, staying in a hotel, making a bet

"Where have you been?" As soon as he opened the door, before the lights in the living room were turned on, Xu Bai heard a familiar voice: "What time is it? Will you come? Not to mention taking the bus, even if you are walking Is it time to come back?"

With a "pop" sound, Xu Bai turned on the light. He stood at the door and looked at the man sitting on the sofa, and then said: "Please go out."

"What?" During the period when Xu Bai didn't come back, Chu Fei thought about countless things he would say when he came back, whether it was surprise, surprise, or anger, but he never expected that the first sentence would be to kick him out.

"You want me to leave?" Chu Fei stood up and said, "I've been waiting for you here for so long and you didn't answer the phone. You..."

"This is where I live. If I'm not mistaken, I still have a rental agreement with the landlord. During this period, I have the power to decide who can come in and who can't come in." Xu Bai's face looked a little pale. Not feeling comfortable, he just frowned and said, "Mr. Chu, during the day, I thought I had already made it very clear..."

Chu Fei's face was gloomy and ugly. When Xu Bai had not come back until now, he was still worried about Xu Bai fainting on the road. He was about to go out to look for someone, but he didn't expect that the first thing this person said when he came back was to drive him away.

"If I'm right, the money you paid to rent the house is also the salary I paid you, right?" Chu Fei said coldly.

"...I earned it myself..." Xu Bai met Chu Fei's eyes. After a moment, he closed them tightly, opened them again, walked into the room without saying a word, and packed his things. After a while, Chu Fei saw this and asked, "What do you want to do?"

"You taught me all my skills, and you gave me the money. I don't live in this house anymore, so you can do whatever you want." He doesn't have many things, most of them were bought when the two of them lived together, and Basically, they all belong to Chu Fei, ranging from televisions, massage chairs, beds, sofas, to teacups, toothbrushes... Chu Fei is a very particular person, and Xu Bai spends a lot of money on this.

"Have you made enough trouble?" When Chu Fei saw that something was wrong, he immediately stepped forward to stop him and pulled Xu Bai's arm. Because the force was too strong, Xu Bai gasped in pain, and Chu Fei immediately let go. He opened his hand, but he also saw a trace of blood on his palm, and his expression immediately changed: "Where are you injured?"

Xu Bai lowered his hand to his side and said, "Mr. Chu."

"Can I apologize to you? I was wrong. I shouldn't have made a bet with Lin Liang. I shouldn't have said those words that made you sad. I was wrong. Please forgive me." Chu Fei finally softened his tone and said: "Lin Liang is also married, and I can't be with him. From now on, I will only have you. Is this okay?"

"..." Xu Bai sighed, and he said helplessly: "Mr. Chu, what if I say that I also want a wedding like Lin Liang's? Can you marry me?"

"It's not allowed in this country..." Before Chu Fei could finish, Xu Bai continued: "No marriage certificate is needed, just a wedding."

Chu Fei looked into Xu Bai's eyes and asked, "Are you serious?"

"I'm serious." Xu Bai said: "If Lin Liang is standing here today and he wants to have a wedding with you, you will definitely agree, and maybe you will be extremely happy. When you get to my place, you will I began to hesitate, Mr. Chu, if you are so reluctant, why bother? It's not like we can't survive without each other. After we separate from here, you will continue to be your president and I will work as a waiter in a restaurant. There will never be any more problems. Intersection."