9.4 - Question, reveal, fake

Several people looked at the three of them. Lu Yizheng couldn't hide his curiosity, and Wen Qi broke out in cold sweat on his palms. He was a little doubtful whether there was any evidence on Gu Yi's body at that time, but since He Yue could even do this, Tell him, maybe he actually has evidence in his hand, I don't know what to say for a while.

"Do you not want to answer, or are you not Wen Qi at all? So you can't answer? That's right. Only Wen Qi can answer such a private question." Gu Yi had no intention of letting Wen Qi go. There was an indescribable coldness in his eyes: "Go ahead."

Wen Qi looked back at Gu Yi. When the others saw this, they also took a step back. They all held their own weapons in their hands. If anything went wrong, they would take action immediately. But He Yue's face on the side completely darkened. He looked at Gu Yi. Yi, then said: "Originally, I thought you were just unsociable, talkative, and ignorant. Now I realize that you are more vicious than I thought. To say the least, even if you are..."

He paused, and then said: "Even if he really has sex with someone else, so what? You don't expect me to fall in love with you after breaking up with him, do you? Gu Yi, based on what you did today I despise you for what you did."

"Do I need you to think highly of me?" Gu Yi smiled slightly and said, "You think too highly of yourself."

Gu Yi had never spoken to him so rudely. He Yue was stunned for a moment, and he opened his mouth: "You..."

"Speak." These two words were not meant for He Yue. His eyes fell on Wen Qi: "You also heard that He Yue said he didn't care. If you still refuse to say it, I can only acquiesce to you. was replaced."

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere suddenly became freezing. Chen Yi stared at Wen Qi and tightened the scimitar in his hand. It seemed that as soon as they found something was wrong, they would immediately take action or escape.

"..." Wen Qi's breathing was unsteady. He was seriously injured yesterday and had walked such a long way today. He was already very tired. If he hadn't met He Yue halfway and was carried back by He Yue, maybe he would have He didn't even have the strength to walk to the cabin. Gu Yi's words had forced him to the point where he had to speak. In the end, he had to grit his teeth and whisper: "He Wei."

"Speak louder and tell me all the questions I asked." Gu Yi said expressionlessly.

"You've asked enough! Don't you just want to explain this point? I've said everything I can say, what else do you want to do?" Wen Qi's face turned pale and he said angrily: "What else do you want from me!"

They thought Gu Yi was going to get angry too, but everyone saw the corners of Gu Yi's lips slightly raised, his chin raised slightly, and an undisguised sarcasm revealed in his slightly narrow eyes: "He Wei, you really know how to do it. Pick people."

He laughed, but He Yue's face looked extremely ugly.

He Wei is He Yue's best friend. When He Yue pursued Wen Qi, He Wei was the one who made suggestions. Unexpectedly, the two people got involved in the end.

"He Yue." Wen Qi turned his attention to He Yue. He had no time to take care of Gu Yi. His eyes were full of grievances; "I...I am..."

"When did you get together?" He Yue asked.

Now that Wen Qi admitted it, it proved that Gu Yi's words were correct. He looked at Wen Qi with sadness in his eyes.

His appearance fell into Gu Yi's eyes. Gu Yi frowned slightly. The original owner's residual sadness slowly spread in his heart, revealing a trace of helplessness and sadness. The original owner knew He Yue's expression very well. He had watched it for three years. During these three years, he had tried his best to get He Yue to put aside the past and turn his head to look at him.