10.4 - Sleeping pills, back to the small mountain village, surprised

"Bang! Bang! Bang!" The loud banging on the door made Xie Chao wake up suddenly, his heart beating wildly. He suddenly turned his head and looked outside, only to hear someone shouting: "Something happened! Someone jumped off the building!"

Xie Chao sat on the sofa and was stunned for a moment. He hadn't woken up from his dream yet. He subconsciously wanted to look out the window. Suddenly he remembered that this room had no windows. There was a siren outside, and soon there was the sound of an ambulance. , he stood in the room, which was only separated from the outside by a wall, but he was a little out of breath. He raised his hand to support the TV cabinet, gasping for air, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

"Dong dong! Open the door!" The knocking on the door continued outside. He had already heard that it was Chu Fei's voice. His hands were slightly sore and he seemed to be unable to lift them up. Then he dragged his heavy body over and opened the door. , as soon as he opened the door, a figure rushed over to him, hugged him tightly, and said, "Xu Bai, Xu Bai, are you okay..."

"Let go." Xu Bai coughed a few times after pushing him away, frowning slightly and said, "What's wrong?"

If he remembered correctly, this person should have a severe mysophobia. He would probably not come out of a small hotel like this even if he was beaten to death. Chu Fei took a deep breath and looked around the room: "There are no windows..."

"You..." Xu Bai thought of a possibility and said in surprise: "You don't think it was me who jumped off the building, do you? Don't worry, I haven't reached this point yet."

After Chu Fei was relieved, he started to get picky: "Why do you live in this house? Isn't there any other room? No, isn't there any other hotel? I remember I didn't just give you this much money, right? I didn't even have another room." If you can't afford the hotel, then why are you running out? Come back with me."

He tried to pull Xu Bai out, but Xu Bai stood still. Chu Fei frowned and said, "You haven't calmed down yet? I already apologized."

Xu Bai was not aggrieved yet, but his tone sounded a bit aggrieved. He was very different from the Chu Fei who usually appeared in front of others. He showed a trace of distress: "What do you want to do? You said you want a wedding, and I agree to it. Come on, Xu Bai, it's better to be a human being. When you were with me before, you always had a certain amount of progress and retreat. You did a good job in this. Why has it changed now? No, you have changed since Lin Liang got engaged. Yes, why?"

The day after Lin Liang's engagement party, Xu Bai submitted his resignation, but Chu Fei did not agree. However, the relationship between the two also declined a lot. Later, a series of quarrels and conflicts broke out, until he told what he heard that day. When he realized the truth, Xu Bai cried for the first time in front of Chu Fei.

Chu Fei had never seen Xu Bai cry so sadly. In his evaluation, Xu Bai was "a bit of a straw bag, but fortunately he is still obedient." The work around him was very complicated, and Xu Bai never did anything. When he realized that the gold medal special assistant that others later spoke of, he never saw Xu Bai showing the slightest sadness during such a difficult matter. It seemed that he was born with a good temper and would not resist no matter what.

"There has been something abnormal between us from the beginning." Xu Bai's voice was still very calm until this moment, as if he was just stating a trivial matter that had nothing to do with him. In the past, Chu Fei particularly liked his tone, because it was In his mind, he looked like a gold medal special assistant, but now when Xu Bai spoke to him in such a tone, he couldn't stand it: "What is abnormal? Have I made a promise to you? Xu Bai, you keep thinking it's me Did I lie to you? Okay, think about it carefully, did I make a promise to you? Did I say that you were my favorite? I never said that, how can I lie to you? ? "