5.9 - Reveal, accept, redeem

The old man's words almost made Jiang Shenyi feel nervous. His legs suddenly became so heavy that he could hardly lift them up. His face was livid, and he tightly grasped the door handle next to him: "Lin Nan...Lin Nan from the Lin Group."

He closed his eyes, opened them again, and asked reluctantly: "Then do you know how he and Xu You met?"

"When Xiao You was riding a bicycle, he accidentally bumped into Xiao Nan's car. His car was so expensive. People like us can afford to pay for it. But Xiao Nan is a nice person and doesn't care about it. Xiao You is a stubborn kid. , even if he broke other people's things, he would have to pay for it. After a while, the relationship between the two became better. "The old man obviously liked Lin Nan, and Jiang Shenyi could also see the look in his eyes when he mentioned Lin Nan. All with smiles and approval that couldn't be hidden.

"Are you sure?" The difference between what the old man described and what Xu You said was so big that Jiang Shenyi was in a trance and felt like he was living in a dream.

"Can this matter be false?" The old man smiled and pulled the naughty boy over and patted the dirt on his clothes: "When Xiao You comes back, I will ask him to talk to you. If I want to talk about Xiao Nan, then He is an excellent person, rare, really rare."

The more the old man said this, the uglier Jiang Shenyi's face became, almost gloomy and cold, and the naughty boy didn't dare to go next to him anymore. He only dared to stick out his round head and said: "Uncle Lin is better than you." , better looking than you!"

Lin Nan's appearance was indeed one of the best, especially when he was wearing a windbreaker in late autumn, lazily leaning against the railing, smiling with a hint of free and uninhibited. Lin Nan who was once like this was in Jiang Shenyi's arms, and they even had They moved into a place together, planned to raise a dog together, and planned a future, but... all of this was ruined in the end.

"Xiaonan and Xiaoyou have a good relationship. They both suffered the same fate. Xiaonan's parents don't want him anymore, and so does Xiaoyou. We old people brought him up. Probably because of this, you I also know that Xiao You has a very stubborn temper. Xiao Nan is two years older and has a much calmer personality." The old man said with a smile, "It's lucky that Xiao Nan is here. Otherwise, when the old man returns to his old age, Xiao You will still be there. I don't know what to do, I'll rest assured if I leave him to Xiaonan."

Jiang Shenyi opened his mouth and looked deeply at the old man. It seemed that Xu You hadn't told the old man about Lin Nan's breakup with him. Since he hadn't told him, Jiang Shenyi didn't bother to mention it. He could only say: "He is indeed... very good."

After knowing this, Jiang Shenyi couldn't stay any longer. He couldn't wait to rush to Lin Nan now. He was eager to see this person. When the old man saw that he was leaving, he quickly stepped forward and said, "This child , Why are you leaving right now? Xiao You will be back later, why don't you wait for Xiao You to come with you?"

"No, next time." Jiang Shenyi also responded. He stepped on the accelerator and reversed the car. He couldn't stay any longer. The once familiar place fell on the rear view of the car. In the mirror, he could see the old man standing at the door. His mind was filled with what the old man and the child said. If what they said was true...

If what they say is true...

Jiang Shenyi suddenly didn't dare to think anymore. His hands were tightly clenched on the steering wheel, and a layer of fine cold sweat broke out on his palms.

After his car passed the corner, another car drove to the door soon. Xu You got out of the car and saw the old man still standing at the door. He frowned and said: "It's such a strong wind, why are you standing outside? I'm not Did you tell me, I'll handle it from the police."