【World 11】━━ The bankrupt young master who was framed and imprisoned ━━

11.1 - New world, jail, injury

After the resentment value was cleared, Xie Chao did not stay in this world this time, but went directly to the next world. After Xie Chao left, 333 revealed his original appearance.

He glanced condescendingly at Chu Fei, who was crying and crying in front of Xu Bai's tombstone, completely drunk, and sneered: "It's boring."

It's really boring. After a person dies, regretting is the most useless thing.

*

When Xie Chao woke up again, he was lying on the sofa. I don't know if it was his imagination, but an indescribable smell surged up. He turned over and sat up, and his forehead suddenly throbbed, making him groan. A sound.

The room was in a mess. The barreled instant noodles had been there for who knows how many days. They were already stinky. The messy things were everywhere. Xie Chao wanted to clean them up, but his whole body hurt so much when he moved. He slowly sat on the sofa, with cold sweat breaking out on his forehead.

The place was small. The bed was against the wall. The last resident was probably a girl. There was pink wallpaper on the wall. Xie Chao turned around and took a look. There were quite a few cigarette butts in the ashtray on the table in front of him. There was wine, some of which was not finished, and he looked like a decadent vagabond.

333 didn't seem to follow him yet. Xie Chao called several times but there was no sound from the other party, so he had to give up. He carefully stood up holding the table this time, and then realized that his right leg seemed to be injured. Although it was wrapped The bandage was on, but the blood was darkened and the calf was abnormally swollen.

"..." As far as the current situation is concerned, the original owner seems to be not living a good life, but he is still in the medical box... no, to be precise, it is a plastic bag containing bottles of disinfectant and gauze. After he took it out, he wanted to just remove the gauze on his leg, but the blood had dried and was stained on his skin, so he couldn't do anything. He put his phone aside, but the balance on the card was less than ten yuan. It is impossible to go to the hospital with this little money.

Finally, he used scissors to cut the gauze open, and then peeled it off bit by bit. Only then did he see the condition of his calf, and he couldn't help but gasp.

The calf is full of scars, and old injuries have not healed yet new ones have been added. The most obvious one is the cut across the calf muscle, which looks shocking, and the calf looks a little twisted, but...

Xie Chao touched the bone. The bone was broken a long time ago and must have grown crooked later.

He sighed, gritted his teeth and disinfected the wound, then sprinkled some hemostatic medicine, and then wrapped it with gauze. It was probably because he had been doing this for a long time that there were long scars on his skin. Xie Chao could tell it at a glance. I recognized it. It was too much medical tape and it caused skin allergies.

After wrapping the gauze, he limped to the small bathroom. After taking off his clothes, Xie Chao saw the appearance of this body. It was different from the homeless person Xie Chao thought he thought. The original owner looked very good. He was good-looking, with a hint of ruthlessness between his brows, a scar on his forehead, and even more scars on his body. There was even a slender incision on his chest that almost cut him open.

This made Xie Chao very curious about how this person ended up like this.

Facts have proved that it is not easy for an injured person like him to take a bath. After all, he has to prevent water from getting into the wound and causing inflammation. He had to do it carefully. By the time he came out after taking a bath, it was already dark outside. .