4.10 - Leaving, news, revenge

Even though Xie Chao thought that Wen Miao was not as simple as he seemed, he did not expect that Wen Miao could actually do this.

"He is not afraid of losing his temper and killing himself." Xie Chao's voice was a little low. He tried his best to control his anger and sneered: "The effect of the semi-finished inhibitory serum is limited, but he is not afraid of death. "

"I guess he didn't even realize that it was a semi-finished product." 333's voice sounded in Xie Chao's mind, and he said, "If he had known that Qiao Bai only had a semi-finished inhibitory serum in his body, I'm afraid he wouldn't have dared to use it."

Xie Chao heard this and did not refute. He sneered and inserted the short blade into the table beside him. The sharp blade pierced the wood.

On the military building of the First Survival Base, Yuan Yi looked through the information brought back by Ah Zheng and asked after a moment of silence: "Did you notice anything strange when you came from the East Ring Road?"

"Yes." Azheng said: "All the high-level zombies near the base have moved to the south. I encountered five waves of zombie attacks on the way to City A, but I only encountered one level eight zombie on the way back, and this Level eight zombies don't like fighting."

Hearing this, Yuan Yi raised his eyelids and glanced at Azheng. The eighth-level zombies he said were all migrating south, which was in line with the research results of the third base mentioned by Wen Miao.

"Boss," Azheng said, "On the way back, we met someone from the Third Base. He said that the Third Survival Base had been destroyed by zombies."

"What about others?" Yuan Yi asked.

"Dead." Azheng lowered his head and said in a deep voice: "When we met him, half of his body had been bitten by zombies... He could not be saved. He told us that research at the Third Survival Base proved , the zombies are preparing to move south, because there is a possibility of the Level 10 Zombie King awakening in S City."

After Yuan Yi was silent for a moment, he asked: "Is there any news about other survival bases?"

"No." Azheng paused for a moment: "According to the person at the Third Survival Base, the Second Base has been destroyed, and there has been no movement from the information terminals of the Fourth and Fifth Bases."

In fact, at this moment, both Azheng and Yuan Yi knew very well that these survival bases without news probably no longer existed.

It's just that no one said anything.

We are all human beings. Hear the news. Everyone feels very heavy.

"I understand." Yuan Yi said, "Thank you for your hard work. Go back and have a good rest."

Ah Zheng responded, and when he was about to go out, he heard Yuan Yi say behind him: "Qiao Bai is no longer with you."

Azheng paused slightly when he opened the door. He didn't say anything, let alone explain, and left directly.

"Brother Zheng." When Sun Datou saw Azheng coming, he immediately said respectfully, "Boss is in a bad mood recently."

Azhen ignored his words and just asked: "Where is Qiao Bai?"

Sun Datou was stunned for a moment, and then replied subconsciously: "It's in the old residential area in Dongcheng."

"Which building and number are there? Give me the specific address." Azheng said.

Sun Datou knew Azheng's temper, so he immediately gave him his address, and then carefully reminded: "The boss is very angry because of Qiao Bai. Brother Zheng, please pay more attention to yourself, there is no need to offend the boss for Qiao Bai."