7.15 - Ending, favorite, goodbye

After all the recordings and reports were submitted, the police immediately took action. Xie Chao was paying attention to everything, but his ability was limited and he could not interfere with judicial acts. This was all he could do.

Mr. Qin didn't dare to come to him at all, maybe because of a guilty conscience or maybe for other reasons. He was so angry that he rushed back to the capital almost overnight.

"Dog bites dog." 333 said: "When disaster strikes, we all fly away. Who can control the other?"

"Where is Han Zhou?" Xie Chao asked.

"I guess... it's hard to accept." 333 glanced at his hands, and then said: "The feeling of heaven falling into hell is very painful. For him, he should want to die on the spot."

Every waking minute will become torture. For Han Zhou now, death is the only relief.

As 333 expected, when the two of them arrived at the hospital, Han Zhou had already woken up. He was leaning on the bed wearing an oxygen mask. He was looking out through the window glass without knowing when a bird stopped. , seemed to be pecking, and flew away again after a while.

"Can you tell me?" Hearing the footsteps, Han Zhou turned his head and saw Xie Chao. The face that looked exactly like Qin Cheng made his heart ache. His eyes instantly became moist, and he choked up and said, "Tell me Tell him...what's going on..."

Xie Chao was a little hesitant. He didn't even know if Han Zhou could withstand such a blow.

"Tell me, I'm fine." Han Zhou's voice was a little low, and he whispered: "I just... want to know... at least let me know a little bit."

"Tell him." 333 stood aside and said, "At least... he will feel better if he knows."

"Qin Cheng was taken back after you broke up. You know his character, he will definitely not be obedient." Xie Chao sat aside, his voice was soft and he whispered: "He doesn't get along with his father, and he doesn't get along with many people." They didn't get along with each other. In the month after he broke up with you, he could barely eat anything and would vomit whatever he ate. Later, he felt better after staying in the hospital for two months. However, he worked hard after being discharged. A very smart person, he took over the Qin family's business quickly. Do you think this is a good thing? No, no, at least for his father and stepmother, this is definitely not a good thing... So after a series of attempts to stop him failed. , just like the racing incident a year ago."

Han Zhou listened silently until he heard about the racing incident, and he tightened his grip on the corner of the quilt.

"If you check the original news reports now, there should be relevant information. However, under the circumstances of the Qin family's operation, the names and reasons for this matter have been blurred." Xie Chao said: "What happened this time It was premeditated. His father and stepmother both wanted him to die, so they designed this scene..."

"Why is he going? Qin Cheng... is actually a very cautious person. He wouldn't have known that this was a trap." Han Zhou asked weakly.

In fact, Xie Chao wanted to leave this topic aside, but he didn't expect to be caught by Han Zhou. He glanced at Han Zhou and said nothing, but it was just this look. After Han Zhou was stunned for a moment, he understood. He turned slightly. He opened his face and said hoarsely: "It's my fault."

The only bargaining chip that can make someone like Qin Cheng willingly join a conspiracy is Han Zhou.

"He went for an appointment, and then he had an accident. Originally... he should have had a chance of survival. In fact... if he had been faster, he would have had a chance to survive, but then he received a call." Xie Chao finally told Han Zhou everything truthfully. Han Zhou had the right to know. Xie Chao would not stay in this world forever. He would leave after completing his mission, but Han Zhou would always be here. Han Zhou would be the only one in the world. The person who cared about Qin Cheng was probably the only one who visited Qin Cheng's grave. He said: "On the phone, he learned something... It turned out that his mother was also involved in all this. His beloved, My mother, who believed in it, was also involved in this conspiracy that wanted him to die, and was even the biggest operator. "