9.12 - Wait for me, memory fragments, 333 is vomiting blood

"Brother Chao." After closing the door, 333 said: "I'm back."

"..." Xie Chao glanced at the closed door and said, "The reason why He Yue voted for Lu Yi was because you asked him to do it, right?"

"Yeah." 333 laughed and said, "I did it."

Xie Chao looked at 333. He wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't know where to start. He could only sigh and said: "He Yue will die. The final rule of the game is that only one person can go out."

"He won't die, but he's not alive either." 333 said: "For He Yue, it's okay as long as Gu Yi is there, whether it's reality or here."

"What do you mean?" Xie Chao was slightly stunned by 333's words: "Do you mean that Gu Yi can still appear in this world?"

"I think we can give it a try. Just like Brother Chao, you can continue to live in this world in the form of an NPC. No matter what form or where you are, the two of them can be together." 333 paused. Then he said: "For them, separation should be more terrifying than death."

Regarding what 333 said, Xie Chao was stunned for a moment. He lowered his eyes slightly, and then said: "Yeah."

"We were at the cemetery before, Brother Chao, I'm sorry." 333 whispered: "Brother Chao, I know you are angry, but..."

"But what?" Xie Chao asked.

"I am the system now. I really have a lot to say to you, but I can't say it because the main system keeps restricting me. I can't say anything that involves sensitive words." 333 continued: " So I thought, when I was the host and carried out various tasks, did 001 also have a lot to say, but could not say it due to the limitations of the main system, just like I used this vote to imply He Yue, then 001 originally When preparing these things, was he hinting at something? Brother Chao, I hope you can know, but if you really don't want to know, forget it."

333 sat in the cabin for a long time. It wasn't that he didn't want to come back, but that he really couldn't come back. When he was in the cemetery, he did so many things that went against the main system's wishes that he was punished to the point where he couldn't even stand. When he got up, he looked at the envelopes, diaries, and even photos arranged by 001, and became more and more certain that Jiang Yao was dead.

But 333 didn't understand why 001 knew that Jiang Yao was dead, but Xie Chao didn't know. They were obviously the same person, so what went wrong.

In other words, what is 001 trying to remind him by arranging these things?

333 had too many questions in his mind, but no one could help him to answer them. Unless Xie Chao remembered everything, he realized that if he continued to mention Jiang Yao, there would be only one ending -

He was kicked out.

"I haven't seen Jiang Yao for a long time. Ever since I came to this world, you don't understand how much I want to see him." Xie Chao said, "But this longing definitely does not include my wanting to see his tombstone. , his black and white photo, he is the most important person to me, and I can't stand anyone cursing him in front of me."

Xie Chao looked at the face in front of him that was exactly the same as Jiang Yao's, and he said: "No one can do it. By the way, you can also wake up. I am not 001. I was almost bypassed by you before, but then I realized At this point, no matter what happens, it is impossible for me to do these things to curse Jiang Yao myself, absolutely impossible."

333 felt a little weak. He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but finally chose to give up.

He coughed several times, and eventually he couldn't hold it in anymore. The cough was almost heartbreaking, and he had to hold on to the table and bend down. Blood dripped down from his fingers. Xie Chao immediately came over to help him when he saw this. She looked at him and said, "What's going on?"