3.6 - Princess Mansion, protecting shortcomings, furious

After Xie Yiheng left, the entire princess mansion became quiet. There were only residual blood stains in Nuo Da's mansion, and there was not even a human figure. Xie Chao turned to look at the tree not far away, with a swing hanging on the trunk. This is When the original owner was still young, in order to make the original owner happy, the eldest princess of Hengyang specially made a swing and put it in the princess's mansion. She often pushed the swing and took the original owner to play.

"Xie Yixing fell seriously ill when he was three years old. His mother held him and cried all night, but the old emperor called the imperial doctors to the concubine's palace. The eldest princess of Hengyang knelt in front of the palace for this," Xie Chao Wearing a moon-white robe and a silver crown, he put his folding fan aside and held his sword in his arms: "This sword was chosen for him by his imperial sister. He learned how to ride and shoot from it." From the beginning, this sword never left his side until he was imprisoned."

"Beloved concubine...she must be Xie Yiheng's mother-in-law." I don't know when 333 also came over. He stood next to Xie Chao and said, "I didn't expect that he would be the one who finally took this sword out of the East Palace."

"There is nothing left, and he is the only one left." Xie Chao looked at the moonlight hanging in the sky. The injury on his calf had not healed yet, and there was a slight pain. The night was getting colder. He sighed in a low voice: "Fu Zheng, must die."

If Fu Zheng did not die, he would be sorry for using Xie Yixing's body. He would also be sorry for the dead souls in the Princess Mansion and even the East Palace, as well as the blood of Princess Hengyang on the stone steps.

"Are you going back tonight?" 333 asked.

Xie Chao shook his head and said: "In Xie Yixing's memory, he kept calling Sister Huang before he died. I think he wanted to stay here today, but he didn't expect that the mountain road would be so difficult. When he came, he couldn't The first seven who met Princess Hengyang, although I don't know if there are ghosts in this world, I think they always want to meet each other. "

The robe was draped on Xie Chao's body, carrying the body temperature of the people around him. Xie Chao raised his head and said with a smile: "There are no regulations for the main system this time?"

"Yes, a yellow card was given." 333 responded.

"Is there any punishment for a yellow card?" Xie Chao asked.

"Not yet, but there will be some more restrictions. I don't know what will happen if I accumulate too much. Let's talk about it then." 333's face was calm, and it seemed that he actually didn't care about this matter: "According to the general royal family regulations, Xie Yixing does this At this age, he should have a queen or even a prince, but he has nothing."

"I know that he is making a promise to Fu Zheng." Xie Chao lowered his eyes and looked at the dried blood on the stone steps: "It's not worth it."

It's really not worth it. I wonder if Xie Yixing would fall in love with Fu Zheng if we could go back in time.

At night, Xie Chao leaned against a pillar nearby. Probably because he had arrived at a place familiar to the original owner, the memories that he had mentioned briefly in the documents came flooding back, making Xie Chao feel extremely heartbroken.

With the vision of the original owner, he saw the palace coup that day. The rebels broke into the imperial city. The ministers in the palace were panicked. The blood of the imperial guards filled the long street. He held the matching sword in his hand and waited. He led the rebels to come, but when he saw the familiar totems on the rebels, his whole body froze. The blade was placed on his neck, and his knees were heavily stepped on, forcing him to kneel down. Come, his neck was cut by the sword blade, and blood dripped down his clothes. He was almost desperate to verify the thoughts in his heart and struggled hard.