2.9 - Missing, spreading rumors, angry

"The new actor Chu Bei was unexpectedly discharged from the hospital and is now out of danger." Xie Chao saw this news when he woke up early in the morning. He looked through it carefully and found that Chu Bei was really lucky. The hospital issued critical illness notices three times in a row. , his heart stopped for a while, but he was finally rescued.

The little golden retriever woke up early in the morning, wagging his tail and walked to Xie Chao's feet, gently rubbed his calf, and after attracting Xie Chao's attention, he lay on the ground with his belly exposed, as if waiting for Xie Chao to touch him The shape of the belly.

"The recovery is quite fast. The surgery was done last night, and it was so serious. I woke up early this morning and was in good condition." Xie Chao clicked his tongue twice and sighed: "I wish I had such physical fitness. "

In the past, 333 would say a few words at this time, but today was strange. Ever since Xie Chao woke up, 333's voice had not been heard. He shouted twice in confusion, but there was no response.

The cell phone that was thrown on the sofa suddenly rang. He turned around and saw that it was an unfamiliar number. Xie Chao didn't want to answer it, but the cell phone kept ringing, so he had to press the answer button and asked: "Hello? Excuse me? Which one?"

"Is that Pei Yao?" the person on the other end of the phone said.

"Well, it's me." Xie Chao was a little stunned, then frowned slightly and asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm Chu Bei, would you like to meet me?" the person on the other end said.

When Xie Chao heard this, he glanced at his phone subconsciously, and said with a slightly raised tone, "You said you are Chu Bei?"

If he remembers correctly, this new actor should have undergone surgery last night. He received three critical illness notices and his heart stopped beating for a time. He only woke up this morning. Logically speaking, he should be too weak to even speak. Why did Xie Chao I thought the voice on the other side sounded healthier than him.

Yes, it's healthy, the kind of voice that doesn't feel weak at all.

"Yes, if you don't believe it, you can come and take a look. I'll wait for you here." The person opposite chuckled. This weird feeling became more and more obvious. It was so obvious that Xie Chao felt an unusually familiar feeling. I seem to have heard it somewhere, but I can't remember it.

After hanging up the phone, Xie Chao subconsciously shouted "333", but there was still no system response.

*

The news about Chu Bei, the new actor, soon spread all over the Internet. Naturally, Xu Nanhuai also knew about it. After sending his blessing as usual, he ignored it.

He only had contact with Chu Bei once. In his impression, Chu Bei was a somewhat introverted person with a meek temper. The two were not even friends.

"Brother Huai, the director said that he will shoot a scene about Wei Ya later, but they didn't prepare a stand-in." Zhou Yuan walked into the lounge from outside, his face full of anger, and his head still wrapped in gauze: "What a shabby crew , I can't even find a substitute."

"It's not that they can't find a substitute, it's that they don't want to find one." After all, he has been in the film and television industry for so many years, and Xu Nanhuai is still able to see through this trick. He looked at himself in the mirror and sneered: "Everyone pushes against the wall. When the tree falls and the monkeys scatter, everyone can see Pei Yao's attitude, and they are certainly no exception."

"Pei Yao...Does Mr. Pei have such great ability? No matter what he is, he is just a company boss, but Brother Huai, you are a big star, the first brother among the stars." Zhou Yuan was very confused about the current situation. Why has it dropped so much? He said: "And when you star in this movie, the rounding of your salary is equivalent to charity. How come they..."