2.3 - Change roles, get drunk, break up

Seeing that Zhou Yuan's face was really ugly, Xu Nanhuai suddenly became worried: "A Yuan, what's wrong with you?"

Zhou Yuan held the seat with one hand and broke out in a cold sweat. His mind was filled with the words Xu Nanhuai said before, "Just this morning." Xu Nanhuai immediately asked the driver to turn around and go to the hospital, but Zhou Yuan reacted and quickly stopped him. I stopped him, shook my head and said, "No, there's no need to go to the hospital, I'm fine."

"You turned pale just now, and you still said you're fine?" Xu Nanhuai looked at Zhou Yuan's head covered in cold sweat and couldn't help but feel distressed: "What's wrong?"

"I'm really fine, Brother Huai, you don't have to worry about me." Zhou Yuan raised his hand to wipe it, shook his head and said, "Let's go to the set."

"Now? Didn't you say before that today is your birthday, so I will stay with you today and go to the set tomorrow?"

"Brother Huai, you still remember my birthday." Zhou Yuan raised his head, his face was round and looked very small: "I thought you were so busy that you forgot about it."

"I forgot nothing and it's impossible to forget your birthday." Xu Nanhuai was a little helpless. He sighed and said, "Okay, it's up to you. Let's go to the set first. We can eat the cake on the set."

Zhou Yuan responded absentmindedly. He kept wanting to make a call on the way, but had to hold back because Xu Nanhuai was right next to him.

When the two arrived at the set, the props team was setting up and preparing for tomorrow's shooting. The director was also communicating with the actors who had come in advance. Xu Nanhuai thought that when his car arrived, it would attract some attention, but he didn't expect it. The director just glanced at him and then ignored him.

"Brother Xu." The manager came over and whispered, "I have something to tell you."

The agent's expression was not good-looking. Xu Nanhuai noticed that something was not right. After he responded, he said to Zhou Yuan on the side: "Wait for me here. I will be back in a minute."

After saying that, he patted Zhou Yuan on the shoulder and followed the manager to the corner. Zhou Yuan stood by the car and felt that the crew seemed to be looking here intentionally or unintentionally. He was a little nervous. He clenched his clothes tightly.

Xu Nanhuai and his agent walked to the corner. Before he could ask, the agent spoke first: "Brother Xu, did you have any conflict with the company?"

"What kind of contradiction?" Xu Nanhuai frowned. He shook his head and said, "You have arranged all my recent activities, and you are also in contact with the company. What kind of contradiction can there be? What happened?"

"The contract cannot be signed." The agent looked around and lowered his voice when he saw no one there: "I asked someone to smell it and said that the director received a call this morning, and then the contract here was cancelled."

"..." After hearing what his agent said, Xu Nanhuai's face flashed with a trace of displeasure. He asked, "What does this matter have to do with the company?"

"That's the problem. Later I asked the company to come forward and communicate with the director, but the company said that this is the company's decision." The agent shook his head and said: "Logically speaking, it's impossible. Brother Xu, you are Mr. Pei himself." Recommended, and the company is under the sole control of Mr. Pei... Is there any problem between you and Mr. Pei? "

When the agent said this, Xu Nanhuai subconsciously remembered that when he went back this morning, he saw Pei Yao leaning on the railing. That look made him subconsciously feel strange.