4.13 - Do it, Brother Qiao, lie

"I didn't expect to be disabled for such a long time." 333's voice was slightly low, and his eyes fell on Wen Miao not far away. The induction agent contained in the glass tube broke beside Wen Miao, and his There was a lot of splatter on the clothes, and there was an indescribable fishy smell, as if it was the smell of a rotting corpse that had been exposed to the sun for three months. It was nauseating.

Sun Datou quickly avoided it and ignored Yuan Yi's order. He shouted loudly: "What is this? What does it smell like? Ugh!"

Not only him, but the people next to him couldn't help but retched and hid one after another. However, the zombies seemed to have smelled some magical delicacies and looked towards Wen Miao. Wen Miao suddenly panicked and hurriedly He wanted to wipe off the inducer on his body, but the more he rubbed it, the stronger the smell would become and the coverage would become wider. Wen Miao's face turned pale: "Don't... don't come here... save me, Yuan Yi save me -"

Yuan Yi and Azheng were trapped in the middle by two level nine zombies. He was helpless and shouted sharply: "Get away!"

Wen Miao also wanted to escape, but he was just a space superpower with no fighting ability. Without Yuan Yi's protection, he was soon overtaken by the zombies next to him and pinned to the ground. When the zombie's smelly mouth approached him At that time, his whole body was shaking and screaming in terror. Even so, he couldn't stop the zombies from biting him directly. A large piece of flesh and blood was torn off. Wen Miao's whole body spasmed violently in pain, almost pulling him. Throat screamed.

The more he behaves like this, the more zombies come here. The inducer was developed by the Third Base, specifically to lure zombies. It was originally used as a detachment to perform tasks. If encountering danger, the inducer can be used to distract the zombies and take advantage of the opportunity. Escape quickly, and the researcher probably didn't expect anyone to use it on him, even though it was unintentional.

"You are..." In a panic, Yuan Yi suddenly saw the person standing next to Qiao Bai. He recognized 333 at a glance. His pupils suddenly tightened, and before his expression could change, his whole body froze in place. .

The face of the eldest brother of the Qiao family was somewhat similar to that of Qiao Bai, and his eyebrows were more stern. Yuan Yi's expression changed. He was unable to dodge the attacks of the level 9 zombies on the side. Ah Zheng stood firm. Shengsheng resisted the blow for him, and a large mouthful of blood spurted out. His back hit the tree directly, and he couldn't get up for a while. The level 9 zombies did not pursue the victory, but stared at them cautiously.

"Boss." Azheng's mouth was full of blood. He barely managed to breathe and said through gritted teeth, "What are you doing?"

"Impossible..." Yuan Yi's hands trembled slightly. He looked at Qiao Hang, and Qiao Hang also looked at him through the crowd. In addition to coldness, there was also undisguised mockery in his eyes.

He clearly remembered that three years ago, the young man in front of him was surrounded by zombies and his abdomen was almost cut open. He dragged his mutilated body and pushed Qiao Bai into the car, and then rushed in without looking back. Defeat the zombie hordes and fight for their last chance of survival.

"Okay." Qiao Hang suddenly said, and the level 9 zombies who were staring at the two people turned to look at Qiao Hang, with a rare expression of confusion, but they all took a step back honestly, not to mention Azheng. They, and even others, were very surprised. Everyone looked at Qiao Hang. Even in the last days, this man was still dressed very cleanly, and his fingers had clear joints and no trace of blood.

"He looks just like Qiao Bai..." Sun Datou paused for a moment, and an incredible conjecture emerged in Sun Datou's mind. He remembered that he had heard that Qiao Bai had an older brother, but his older brother was already dead. Then who is this in front of him? His lips trembled slightly and he murmured in a low voice: "What a ghost? Is this a ghost?"