【World 3】━━ The little emperor betrayed by the general ━━

3.1 - Betrayal, collapse, choose a courtesan

Outside Luoyang City, the Changming Palace, where the young emperor was imprisoned, collapsed.

"I lost my mother at the age of ten and was appointed as the prince. I became the emperor at the age of sixteen. I lost my country at the age of nineteen. I died of illness at the Changming Palace in Luoyang at the age of twenty-two. No one found me." The young man in white cloth leaned in the carriage and stood aside. There were some silver coins and banknotes in his package. He sighed in a low voice: "He was an emperor after all, so why did he die so miserably?"

"The emperor who has subjugated his country is a prisoner." 333's voice came from Xie Chao's mind. He hadn't communicated with 333 like this for a while. He was still a little uncomfortable for a while. After a pause, he said: "Back then Xie Yixing regarded Fu Zheng as his savior and believed in him wholeheartedly, until his country was destroyed and his family was destroyed, and he himself was imprisoned. "

"Actually, what finally defeated him was nothing else but the death of the eldest princess." 333 said: "Xie Yixing was the son of the queen and ranked fifth among the princes, but he had a biological sister, the eldest princess of Hengyang. According to It is rumored that the eldest princess of Hengyang was unruly and domineering. Because she was the only daughter of the late emperor, she was very favored, but she was really protective of her younger brother. "

Information about Xie Yixing reached Xie Chao, and he saw the life of Xie Yixing, the young emperor, from the information.

Xie Yixing and Fu Zheng met for the first time when he was assassinated when he was eight years old. His father paid no attention to him, but protected the son of another favorite concubine, the eldest prince, in his arms.

Fortunately, Fu Zheng used his body to block the sword for him, thus saving his life.

After that, he had more contact with Fu Zheng, and he often followed Fu Zheng for several years. Later, when his mother died when he was ten years old, he was appointed as the prince, and Fu Zheng accompanied him. Staying with him in the cold East Palace, when he was thirteen years old, he fell seriously ill with high fever. It was Fu Zheng who stayed with him for three days and three nights without taking off his clothes, watching him wake up.

The same was true for the two of them until he ascended the throne as emperor.

But unfortunately, all this was premeditated. It was not until Fu Zheng rebelled in the end, the rebels entered the palace, and the sword was placed on Xie Yixing's neck that he understood what was going on.

Everything is fake.

Fu Zheng had been acting, but he took it seriously.

The carriage drove into the capital, and the coachman stopped the carriage aside and said, "Sir, we have arrived at the place you wanted."

Xie Chao opened the curtain, got out of the car and gave him a piece of broken silver. After the coachman thanked him quickly, he pulled the horse and left. , might as well just ride over here.

The capital city is the most prosperous place. As soon as he arrived, he saw the market with people coming and going. He walked around casually for a while, and after choosing an inn, he checked in. In order to prevent others from recognizing him, he specially bought an inn. Wearing a silver mask, even so, many people turned around and took a second look when they passed by.

"The inn is well-kept." Seeing that there was no one around, Xie Chao closed the door tightly and took off his mask, revealing a face with extremely good-looking features. As a descendant of the royal family, Xie Yixing is one of the best among the royal family. Known for his good looks, he inherited the appearance of the late empress and the late emperor. He said: "But you have to be careful when acting under Fu Zheng's nose."