8.13 - Crying bitterly, in dreams, clear

The moment the agent saw Zheng Xuan beating the person, he knew something was wrong. He immediately stepped forward and pulled the person away together with two security guards. The person who was beaten had blood all over his face. He looked at the person in front of him in disbelief, his eyes so swollen that he could hardly open them.

He couldn't believe that the one who beat him was his real master.

"Quick, quick, quick! Get him in quickly!" the manager said quickly, and then spoke down to the person who was beaten: "He is in a bad mood today. You Haihan, you Haihan... we will pay for the medical expenses and compensation."

"I want to sue you! I want to sue you!" the man screamed: "I must sue you! Ah——"

"Calm down, let's..." Before the manager could finish his words, Mu Yu had already interrupted him. He had an abdominal injury, so he reluctantly got out of bed, leaned against the wall, looked at the man, and said, "No problem, you Sue him. By the way, I also want to inform you that we will also prosecute you for your comments outside the Internet."

"Who are you?" The man covered his mouth where two teeth had been knocked out and looked at Mu Yu.

"I am Mu Yu, Mu Jin's younger brother." Mu Yu looked pale and stared at this man with evil eyes. He twitched the corners of his lips and said with a smile, "Wait."

The color drained from the man's face. He often insulted and spread rumors about Mu Jin on the Internet, but it was all to vent his anger for Zheng Xuan. At that time, many people were scolding him like this, so he thought it didn't matter. He was just talking happily anyway, but he didn't expect that You can meet Mu Jin's younger brother here.

Although cursing and swearing online may not necessarily result in a prison sentence, there will definitely be penalties. These are all recorded in the file. When he thought about the consequences if his file was stained, his face suddenly became very ugly.

Zheng Xuan was taken to Mu Yu's room. The manager looked at the two of them nervously. Mu Yu waved his hand and said, "You go out first. I have something to talk with him."

"Okay... okay." The manager glanced at Mu Yu a little uneasily, but he didn't dare to stay here for long.

After the door was closed, Mu Yu looked at the person with red eyes in front of him and said, "What did that person outside just say mean?"

"..." Zheng Xuan stared at Mu Yu, and said in a hoarse voice: "Call your brother and ask your brother to come over. I don't care what method you use, just ask your brother to come over."

"Tell me first, what's going on?" Mu Yu felt a hint of uneasiness in his heart, but this guess was too ridiculous. He laughed and said, "Tell me so I can call my brother."

Zheng Xuan's breathing was a little heavy. He sat on the sofa and held his head in his hands. His knuckles were scarred by excessive force: "Some people said that he... said that he..."

Zheng Xuan couldn't say those two words no matter what.

Mu Yu's throat trembled slightly. He took out his mobile phone, quickly logged into Baidu, and searched for the entry about the word "Mu Jin". In the past, the search results were all from his Baidu Encyclopedia, and then his today's itinerary and The media reported on him, but in this search, the first entry was the gray entry "Mu Jin, President of Juxing Pictures, drowned."

His hand trembled slightly, and then he quickly opened it. The words "Dongcheng Reservoir", "Rescue", "Drowning", "Salvage the Body"...the words were magnified in front of him, so that he could not stand still.

The phone fell to the ground, and the already painful wound was almost numb now. He sat down on the bed, gasping for breath, and then bent down to pick up the phone. However, cold sweat broke out on his forehead with this movement, and the color of his lips faded. , called Mu Jin with trembling hands, but no one answered. He kept repeating this action, but no one answered.