1.20 - Beaten, shocked, sweetheart

Because of the rain, Xie Chao had little time left to complete the task. After System 333 informed him, Xie Chao was silent for a moment: "Where is Cheng Qi now?" Xie Chao asked.

"He is at work. Since the police haven't found him yet, he has to continue living." System 333 paused and then said: "What a pity. If he had met Shen Li, maybe everyone would have a happy ending."

It was indeed a pity. This was how Xie Chao felt from the first day he entered Shen Li's body.

After Lu Yu returned from that day, no one was seen that night. Xie Chao was not in a hurry, but Shen's mother did not have such a consciousness. She kept calling Shen Li all night long, as if she could not accept the sudden sudden change of her once well-behaved and sensible son. He disobeyed himself.

Xie Chao was really annoyed and put his phone into silent mode. As a result, he was woken up by a knock on the door early in the morning. He looked through the peephole and saw Shen Yu standing outside the door with an angry look on his face.

"..." In order to prevent disturbing the neighbors, Xie Chao opened the door. After seeing Shen Yu come in, he leaned aside and said, "What are you doing here?"

Shen Yu was still wearing pajamas, and he could see that he was in a hurry. He gritted his teeth and stared at Shen Li, saying word by word: "What did you say to my mother yesterday?"

"What did you say? I didn't say anything. What's wrong?" Shen Li shrugged and said with a smile, "That's why you came here to ask this question?"

"You're lying!" Shen Yu stepped forward suddenly, grabbed Shen Li's shirt, and said viciously: "Do you know how angry you made mom? She was sent to the hospital overnight last night, and the situation was stabilized today. You don't answer the phone, what are you going to do?"

When Shen Li heard this, he frowned slightly, then lowered the corners of his lips and said calmly: "Let go of your hand."

"If I don't let go, can you put me -" Shen Yu's voice stopped suddenly, and Shen Li knocked him to the ground. His head hit the ground so hard that it hurt so much that he almost shed tears. After reacting, he shouted loudly: "What are you doing! Let me go! Shen Li, are you crazy!"

"I warned you, but you don't seem to be very sensible." If possible, Shen Li didn't want to use physical methods. He pressed Shen Yu to the ground, showing no mercy in his hands, and looked down at the struggling man. Person: "Did your mother ever teach you not to get into trouble with others?"

Shen Yu was still struggling and roared: "No! No! I am your biological brother, you go and beat your biological brother!"

"But my mother told me not to fight with others casually, but to learn to be... sensible." When he said the last two words, Shen Li sneered, with no concealed disgust and ridicule, he said: "As long as you are smarter , after returning from the barbecue stall that day, you should not come to me again. "

"You are really crazy! Do you know what happened to mom? She is in the hospital because you are so angry that she is in the hospital!" Shen Yu yelled.

"I know." There was no trace of worry in Shen Li's voice. His tone was calm, as if he was casually chatting with someone: "If I have time, I will go see her, but since you said you He is my brother. As a brother, I need to remind you something... Shen Yu, there is a god in your head. Guess, how did Mr. and Mrs. Cheng Qi find out that you did such a thing to their child? ?"

As soon as these words came out, Shen Yu, who was still struggling under his men, was stunned. He stammered: "What nonsense are you talking about!"

"Ha." Shen Li laughed, but said nothing. Shen Yu could almost hear the pounding of his own heartbeat. He gritted his teeth and refused to admit it: "You are just talking nonsense. You are jealous. Your parents have been more jealous since you were a child. You like me, not you. We obviously have the same face, but the gap in life is so big. You are jealous, so you slandered me, and you even made my mother angry in the hospital. "