3.4 - Chao Ge, dream, the throne is unstable

"Brother Chao, I was wrong."

With the appearance of the regent, 333 squatted next to Xie Chao and carefully bandaged his wounds. Because he fell from the wall, his calf was scratched by the gravel in the pond. When he was taken out of the dungeon, , the blood had soaked into the hem of his clothes, the regent's face darkened, and he whispered: "I didn't expect to wake up so slowly."

He really didn't expect this.

"Didn't you say that we can't be like the previous world now?" After the blood coagulated, the clothes stuck to the wound, and it hurt when he pulled it apart slightly. He took a low breath of air, and the person in front of him helped him bandage the wound. 333 froze for a moment. Xie Chao bent down and pulled away the cloth stuck to the wound. Blood immediately flowed down his calf. 333 quickly sprinkled the medicine to stop the bleeding: "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Xie Chao's face turned slightly pale, and then he laughed: "Why don't you answer?"

"The main system has set new rules and does not allow transactions with characters in the mission world." 333 responded.

"Then you..." Xie Chao was a little confused.

"This is different." 333 raised his eyes and looked at Xie Chao. He was wearing the same robe as before. His face looked a little haggard, but he was in good spirits. He wrapped the bandage skillfully and said in a low voice: "This man is different."

"Prince Regent?" Xie Chao asked.

"Yeah." 333 paused and said, "There is no need to trade the body of the Regent Chu Yuanhuan. I can't tell you the details, but you will definitely know in the future."

"I always feel that you are hiding something from me." Xie Chao looked at the man with long satin hair tied up casually with only a hair tie. The corners of his lips were slightly raised, but there was no smile in his eyes: "333 , are you really just a system?"

"Believe me." 333 answered incorrectly. He chuckled, stood up and said, "Brother Chao, take a rest. Let's talk about other things tomorrow."

Every time 333 calls him "Brother Chao", he feels an extremely familiar but impossible feeling.

After Chu Yuanhuan went out, Xie Chao lay on the bed with a soft quilt underneath. His calves had a slight pain, but it was nothing. What made him even more troubled was the resentment value from the original owner. As well as Fu Zheng's pursuit, the death of the imperial sister, and the hatred of the eldest brother.

Everything seemed to have an invisible rope tightly strangling his neck, leaving him breathless. Xie Chao suddenly understood why the original owner lost all desire to live in the end.

It was late at night, and sleepiness gradually came over him. He lay on his back on the bed, and gradually fell into a drowsy sleep. His hands subconsciously clutched the quilt. In the dream, the present and past memories were intertwined. Sometimes it was the memory of the original owner, and sometimes it was him who was there. The memory of the real world was so confusing that it gave him a splitting headache.

"Brother Chao." Jiang Yao appeared in front of him wearing a white shirt. The young man had handsome features and a smile. He approached Xie Chao and hummed: "Brother Chao, don't you remember me? I'm coming back to see you. "

Xie Chao raised his head suddenly, but when he turned his head, he didn't see Jiang Yao's shadow. He subconsciously got up and walked out. He didn't know why but went to the alley outside the school. Occasionally, some people would fight and cause trouble here. He hadn't left yet. Nearby, I heard someone begging for mercy, and I heard someone say: "I will pay back what my parents owe me."