5.4 - Looking for, shameless, Xu You

Xie Chao quickly forgot about this matter because he had too many troublesome things to deal with. First of all, he couldn't find his ID card and other documents. He thought it was in the car, but he received a call from Jiang Shenyi. Jiang Shenyi's phone number, Jiang Shenyi's original number has been blocked, but this person shamelessly changed it to a new one and called several times in a row. Xie Chao was worried about other things delaying him, so he answered the call and heard what the other person said. : "Brother Lin, where have you been recently?"

Xie Chao didn't recognize whose voice it was for a moment, and subconsciously asked, "Who are you?"

The person on the other side paused for a moment, as if hesitating. After a while, he finally answered: "It's me, Jiang Shenyi."

When he heard these three words, Xie Chao's face darkened. He resisted the thought of throwing the phone away and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I have your ID card and other documents. Are you sure you don't want to come and get them?" Jiang Shenyi said.

"..." Xie Chao glanced at the room that he had rummaged through, pursed his lips slightly, and then said, "No need, I'll go and make up for it."

In fact, it doesn't matter whether he wants to reissue it or not. There are very few places where these things are really needed. It's just a little inconvenient occasionally. After hanging up the phone, he added the number to the blacklist and stood up to call the two of them. The old man burned a stick of incense.

"Which body are you going to go into this time?" Xie Chao asked.

"I'm not sure if that body can be used anymore. I'll have to see it before I know." 333 said.

"Lin Nan is not dead yet, and I can't save him. This feeling of watching a person die..." Xie Chao felt an indescribable discomfort. He leaned against the balcony, lit a cigarette, and whispered: "It's so uncomfortable."

"After Grandma Lin died, Lin Nan's resentment level dropped by 10%. When she was buried, it dropped by another 10%. Now it's still 80%." 333 looked at the information and then said : "And because of some special reasons, within seventy-two hours at most, Brother Chao, you have to resolve this matter. You must resolve this matter before Lin Nan dies."

"Why?" Xie Chao was a little stunned.

"The requirements of this world and the restrictions of the advanced world will be many, but you will get a lot." 333 paused for a moment, and then said: "At the end of the last world, I received an email from the main system. This is probably for Yours, maybe there was a problem with the program, so you sent it to me."

"Did the email say something?" Xie Chao vaguely felt that the words behind 333 might have something to do with Jiang Yao, but there was no reason for this hunch.

"It's Jiang Yao." 333 was extremely reluctant to mention these two words. After a slight pause, he continued: "He... I saw him fight with others in the underground boxing ring. He won, but he was also injured. Yes, I saw him holding you..."

"..." After Xie Chao was silent for a moment, he slowly asked: "Isn't this main system...a bit too gossipy?"

I have to say that 333 thinks so too.

When Jiang Shenyi found this old house, Xie Chao was taking a bath. The water heater was finally repaired and he took a hot shower. However, black bruises began to appear where he fell from the stairs. It looked a bit serious. His knees It's also swollen a bit.

"Brother Lin, Brother Lin?" Jiang Shenyi drank a little. He leaned against the door and knocked on the door: "I sent you your documents."

When the door opened, Lin Nan was wearing home clothes, with medicinal wine on his knees. He looked at the person standing at the door with a gloomy expression. His eyes fell on the document bag Jiang Shenyi was holding, and he twitched the corners of his lips. He sneered and said: "Are you unable to understand people's words or is something wrong? Isn't it fun for you to rush to my place to find me?"