3.9 - See through, Hengyang, irony

Hengyang (衡阳/Héngyáng/) : 1. Yang (south) of Mount Heng; based on Yin and Yang toponymy in which is associated with yang. (https://en.wiktionary.org/) 2. Hengyang prefecture level city in Hunan.(https://chinese.yabla.com/)

..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__

Xie Yixing bandaged Xie Yiheng's wound. After it was done, he looked up and saw Xie Yiheng's scrutinizing eyes, and subconsciously asked: "What's wrong? Does it hurt you?"

"Are you Xie Yixing?" Xie Yiheng suddenly said this. Xie Yixing's expression did not change and he said, "Of course."

"..." Xie Yiheng chuckled. He lowered his eyes and looked at his legs, and whispered: "Xie Yixing doesn't know how to bandage wounds. When he was injured before, there would always be a group of imperial doctors to treat his injuries. If it didn't work, There was also Princess Hengyang who bandaged his wounds, but he didn't know how to deal with them... Oh yes, and Fu Zheng, the first time I saw Fu Zheng, Fu Zheng was bandaging Xie Yixing's wounds. "

"I can, it's just that you don't know." Xie Yixing said.

"No, you definitely can't. There's no way I don't know what you know." Xie Yiheng stared at Xie Yixing with his eyes, and after a while he suddenly laughed: "Don't be nervous, I'm just joking, we used to joke a lot ,you forgot?"

"I haven't forgotten that we never talked to each other before." Xie Yixing said.

"Oh..." Xie Yiheng looked at his calf: "I forgot about it."

"Why did you harm yourself?" Even after it was bandaged, blood was still seeping out from the wound. Xie Yixing looked at it and said, "Does Fu Zheng know?"

"He is stupid, but he is not blind." Xie Yiheng sat upright on the bed, his long hair disheveled, coughing and said: "I am not the person in his heart, this thing doesn't matter, as long as I live, I will give it to him." A substitute, listen to his drunken atonement."

"Three years." Xie Yixing said.

"Three years, it's just the blink of an eye. I remember one time, it was Xie Yixing's birthday. That day, the eldest princess of Hengyang was drinking happily in the princess's mansion. Fu Zheng was sitting outside drinking. He didn't dare to go in, and the princess wouldn't let him "Go in." Xie Yiheng's sitting posture was very good-looking, and the people who came out of the royal family had a sense of nobility in their words and deeds. He said: "He came to me so drunk that day that he tormented me all night, but I didn't When I fainted, I heard him calling Xie Yixing's name, but when I woke up, it was like nothing happened. "

Xie Yixing said nothing, just looked at Xie Yiheng.

"Over the past few years, I have listened to his atonement day and night, and my ears have almost become calloused. All I have said is these two sentences: 'Yi Xing, I'm sorry for you, can you forgive me?', 'Yi Xing, I'm sorry for you, please forgive me.' Okay, forgive me, you think this person can't do it. Since I know I'm sorry for Xie Yixing, how can I have the nerve to ask for his forgiveness? Just like me... I betrayed Xie Yixing and let the rebels come in. I felt that I was He hates me, so I never ask him to forgive me." Xie Yiheng laughed as he said it. His appearance was very similar to Xie Yixing, but unlike Xie Yixing's dignity, he was more indulgent. : "Are you curious why I betrayed him?"

"If you want to say something, I will listen. If you don't want to say it, there is no need to force it." Xie Yixing said.

"Then I want to say...because I'm jealous of him. The crown prince's position is his, Fu Zheng's is his, the queen is his mother's queen, the mother's family has all the power, and the imperial sister protects him in the palm of her hand, and I, always Being compared with him, he is inferior to him in every aspect." Xie Yiheng seemed a little tired. He put his hands on the bed: "So I thought, if he is a prisoner, can he still be proud?"