8.11 - Stab yourself, call the police, bless you

After Mu Jin went out, Mu Yao froze on the spot. She was sitting on the sofa, holding the wine glass in her hand, but she couldn't take a sip. After a while, she suddenly put the wine glass on the table, and the wine glass was accidentally knocked over. , red wine spilled all over the floor, she didn't have time to care, and walked straight to the study.

Her house is equipped with surveillance cameras, and all the surveillance videos are in the study room.

Mu Yao turned on the surveillance camera, clicked playback, and returned to the previous surveillance screen. Her beautiful eyes were filled with panic for a moment. She saw that she had opened the door, then closed it again. After standing there for a while, there was no one there. I poured a cup of tea on the sofa and talked to the air alone.

And in the end, she also saw the door open strangely and then close strangely.

At that moment, a chill ran up her back, and she suddenly broke into a cold sweat. The corners of her lips trembled slightly, and she let out a short, frightened scream.

She thought of the last words Mu Jin said when he left. Mu Jin's eyes were filled with a sense of weirdness that she couldn't understand.

At this moment, Xie Chao was sitting in the car. When he checked the surveillance system in his house last night, he discovered that there was another bug in the main system, and he could no longer be seen on the monitor.

So, he thought of this method.

It wasn't for anything else. Even if he wanted to capture Mu Yao's panic, after this, the next important person should be arriving soon.

Sure enough, a car drove into the villa not long after. Mu Yu hurriedly got out of the car and walked towards the house. He knocked on the door for a long time, but no one inside responded.

"Aunt? Aunt, I know you are in there." Mu Yu said, "Aunt?"

Mu Yao dared to open the door. She held her phone tightly, trembling all over. After a while, she glanced at the portrait on the surveillance video and suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe it was because of the fear Mu Jin had brought to her before. It was so big that when she opened the door and saw Mu Yu, she could hardly stand.

After Mu Yu helped her up, she asked, "Aunt? What's wrong with you?"

Mu Yao seemed to have lost all strength. She leaned to the side and was helped by Mu Yu to sit on the sofa. Mu Yu saw that there was a cup of hot tea on the coffee table in front of the sofa. The tea was still piping hot. It was probably that the visitor had just arrived. Not long after he left, he asked: "Auntie, is this... who has been here?"

It's a good thing he didn't mention it. When he mentioned these words, Mu Yao's face suddenly stiffened, and her lips were bloodless.

"Aunt?" Mu Yu glanced at the cup of tea and felt that things were not that simple.

"Did you see anyone when you came here?" Mu Yao asked.

"No?" When Mu Yu came, there was no one along the way. Mu Yao's winery was somewhat remote, and there were very few people here.

When Mu Yao heard this, she let go of her hand. She gasped heavily and opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but in the end she still didn't speak. When Mu Yu saw this, she asked, "Auntie, who came to see you?"

"No, no!" Mu Yao leaned back in fear and avoided Mu Yu's hand. Mu Yu's hand paused in the air. He squinted his eyes, already knowing that this matter was not simple.

"Aunt, I think you should understand the purpose of my visit this time." The corner of Mu Yu's eye fell on the tea cup. He didn't know if it was his imagination, but he always remembered that his brother also liked tea. After thinking about it, Mu Yu said, "You must have heard about uncle's matter."