8.4 - Grave sweeping, conspiracy, intentional

When Xie Chao woke up, he had a splitting headache. He fell back on the bed again and groaned.

"Brother Chao? What's wrong?" 333 asked.

"It's okay..." He calmed down and then said: "I really want to... see something, but before I saw it with the original owner's body or with the original owner's vision. This is the first time I have opened God's Vision. "

He smiled self-deprecatingly, got up after a while, and went to the bathroom to wash up. His face in the mirror was pale, and the nightgown he was wearing was a little loose, exposing his abdominal muscles. He moved his neck and then It's better.

Mu Jin's wardrobe was neatly arranged, but there were still some Zheng Xuan's clothes in it. After frowning, he packed up these things and threw them all out, which included three boxes of clothes.

"Brother Chao... the resentment value has dropped." 333's voice sounded in Xie Chao's mind, and he said: "The resentment value has dropped by ten percent, and it is now ninety percent."

"That's it..." Xie Chao glanced at the clothes in the trash can, and the corners of his lips twitched slightly: "Is this ten percent?"

He suddenly felt that the tasks in this world didn't seem so difficult anymore.

There were a lot of things in the house that belonged to Zheng Xuan. Xie Chao took more than two hours to clean them up. His waist ached a little, so he had to rest on the sofa. He said, "Mu Jin's old injuries are not there yet." few."

"After experiencing two kidnappings, a car accident, and being injured before, my body has long been damaged. If it weren't for my youth, I should be staying in a nursing home to recuperate now." 333 said.

"You said before that your body in this world was the policeman who saved him, were you referring to that time?" Xie Chao suddenly asked.

"The time he sent his brother abroad." 333 paused, and then said: "That time he sent Mu Yu abroad, but he was kidnapped himself. The other party was a desperado. He was tough. The other side tortured them without mercy."

There was silence for a while, and Xie Chao did not rush. Then 333 said: "The kidnapper was shot dead by the police. When he was found later, his arms and legs were broken by the kidnappers with a hammer, and his ribs were dented, but The man is awake, and the kidnappers don't want his life, they just want to torture him, or they want to trick him into something."

"..." Xie Chao thought about this scene and felt it was chilling.

"Later, colleagues in the investigation team discovered that the kidnappers knew a lot about him, including the cause of his parents' deaths. In fact, because of his parents, he was a little afraid of water, so the kidnappers pushed him into the water and kept making him choke. To break his psychology, I think there should be verbal attacks mixed in, for example... his parents' death was all because of him," 333 said.

Everyone only saw the glorious side of Mu Jin, but they didn't know what he suffered behind the scenes.

Xie Chao wore a black dress. He went to the flower shop and bought chrysanthemums. A bunch of flowers was fifty yuan. He bought four bunches for two hundred yuan.

Actually he should have bought five bunches, but that would be a few days later.

After buying the flowers, he drove to the cemetery in his memory. The cemetery was no different from the original owner's memory. He parked the car outside and walked up step by step. When he reached the tombstone, he stopped. Stopped.

The tombstone that was supposed to be clean was hung with various garbage residues and scraps of paper, with the words "Go to hell as a dog" written on it. It was not difficult to guess who did this.