4.14 - Wen Miao's Death, Level 10, The Truth

"I..." Wen Miao clutched Yuan Yi's clothes as if grasping the last straw. His neck began to become stiff and he swallowed uncontrollably.

"Tell me, so that I can help you, why there are two inhibitory serums." Yuan Yi closed his eyes, paused for a moment, opened them again and added: "Wen Miao, you don't have much time. If you don't say anything else, , I really can't help you."

"I said, I brought... some serum with me when I came out of the third base." Wen Miao's voice began to tremble, and he said intermittently: "Use it along the way... along the way. Some, and one more."

"When you were in City A, you still had this one, right?" Ah Zheng suppressed his anger, and his chest hurt. He couldn't tell whether it was caused by being attacked by level nine zombies before, or whether it was caused by excessive anger. pain.

"I...I do, but, I...I..." He held Yuan Yi tightly: "Help me...I beg you."

Nothing needed any more explanation. Yuan Yi took a deep breath and whispered: "Wen Miao, you disappoint me so much."

His hand grasped Wen Miao's neck and lifted Wen Miao up. Sun Datou on the side shouted: "Boss, kill the one who can't be saved, otherwise we will be in trouble again when he turns into a zombie." "

"No - don't -" Wen Miao looked at Yuan Yi in horror.

"Boss, let me handle it." Azheng said from the side. Yuan Yi shook his head and said, "I was wrong, Azheng, I did something wrong."

He did indeed do something wrong, and it was so wrong. The way Qiao Bai looked at him at the end was a nightmare that he could not forget for such a long time. Even if Qiao Bai came back later, he could not forget the way Qiao Bai looked at him that day. In disbelief and despair, he took away the remaining semi-finished serum from Qiao Bai. It was he who finally pushed Qiao Bai into the zombie crowd and watched helplessly as he was buried.

When everyone thought that Yuan Yi would shoot Wen Miao, they didn't expect that he would drag Wen Miao to the front of those low-level zombies, and then let go of his hand lightly——

The sound of a human body being torn into pieces was heard. Along with the bones being chewed, the flesh and blood were torn apart and sprinkled down like a rain of blood. Yuan Yi's expression was extremely cold. His hands hung down by his sides, trembling slightly. After a while, He whispered: "Go to hell."

The violent sound of flames rang out, and Wen Miao's body suddenly exploded. The zombies that were eating Wen Miao's body were all affected. Azheng and the others never expected that this would happen, especially Azheng, who knew very well what happened back then. Yuan Yi is so obsessed with Wen Miao that it is simply not possible for Yuan Yi to do such a thing.

"Are you satisfied?" Yuan Yi raised his head and looked at Qiao Hang and said, "Give me Qiao Bai."

"..." Qiao Hang laughed and asked, "Did you misunderstand something? Qiao Bai is my younger brother. It is impossible for me to give him to you, and I have already given him to you once. It turns out that Yi, you lost me, but you still have the nerve to ask me for him? "

"You are not Qiao Hang. Qiao Hang died in front of me back then. I can be sure that you are definitely not Qiao Hang." Yuan Yi looked at Qiao Bai and said word by word: "Qiao Bai, please see clearly. Then Not your brother."

"Then you should see clearly, what did you see when you were in City A." Qiao Bai originally had some guesses, but it was always difficult to confirm, until Yuan Yi's ruthless behavior just now confirmed his inner feelings. He paused and said, "You saw it with your own eyes, do you want to deceive yourself?"

The others stood and looked at them, but no one could understand what they were saying.

The tenth-level zombies are known as the Zombie King. In fact, the appearance of the two ninth-level zombies has made everyone speculate, but no one dared to speak.