1.21 - Picked up, car accident, threatened

Xie Chao didn't care what Lu Yu said later. There were not many people on the bus and the seats were empty. After he found a seat and sat down, he looked through the communication records on his phone.

Before he came, Shen Li's social circle was really small. The most he had was the phone calls with Lu Yu and the phone number marked "doctor".

"This is his attending doctor. His mental state is very problematic." System 333 said.

"I know that in a few days it will be time for him to go to the hospital for a follow-up visit." Xie Chao pursed his lips slightly. After a while, he held his forehead with one hand and said softly: "When he filled out the form in the hospital, he filled out the emergency form. Contact number?"

"Yes, but it's his other mobile phone number." System 333 said.

"Then help me change this number to Lu Yu's mobile phone number." Xie Chao looked at the street scene passing by outside the window and said slowly: "Let him receive a return call from the hospital as soon as possible."

"Okay." System 333 responded.

After the bus arrived at the stop, he got off the bus and walked along the street. This road was full of places selling art supplies. It was also a place Shen Li often visited during his lifetime. According to his memory, he turned into a small alley, which contained It was a small shop with good quality and low price. But as soon as Xie Chao walked in, he heard a young voice from behind, timidly shouting: "Brother."

The child was standing by the wall. It had just rained outside and the ground was very wet. He opened his big eyes and looked at Shen Li with a hint of fear and hope. Seeing that Shen Li didn't answer, he subconsciously tilted his head. He tried again: "Brother...brother?"

"Why are you here? Where are your parents?" Shen Li laughed. He walked over and squatted down. The child's hands were a little cold. He raised his face and said nervously: "Mom and I came out...and then, I can't find my mother."

"Huh?" Shen Li paused for a moment: "Did you get lost? Did your mother ask you to wait somewhere?"

The child shook his head, and then only looked at Shen Li. He became even more confused after asking too many questions. Shen Li estimated that the child had some cognitive problems after being autistic for a long time. He smiled and rubbed it. The child's hair, then said: "Then brother, can you take you back?"

"Okay." The child replied.

333 has planned a route for Xie Chao, and Xie Chao can go back according to the route.

Cheng Qi's family lived not too far from here. Shen Li originally wanted to take the child back by car, but the child was very naive. There was no other way, so Shen Li had to lead him back.

"I heard that you are very good at painting." Shen Li said while leading the child back: "If you have talent, you should cherish it, do what you are interested in, and stick to it."

"I...I drew a painting in class yesterday. The teacher praised me and said that my painting was very beautiful." The child followed Shen Li, holding Shen Li's hand tightly with his fingers.

"That's great. What did you draw?" Shen Li asked with a smile.

"I drew my brother." The child raised his head and looked at Shen Li, who was much taller than him: "I hope that in the future, I can draw many beautiful paintings like my brother."

Shen Li's hand froze slightly, and he immediately reacted and said: "Then you must be better than my brother."

When Shen Li took the child and found his home, Cheng Qi's wife was closing the door and walking out. Her clothes were wrinkled, the corners of her clothes were stained with dust, and her hair was messy. It was obvious that she was rushing back and about to go out again. of.