10.6 - Gone, high school days, unforgiven

The room was a bit dark and looked very depressing. Xu Bai washed the dishes and chopsticks, and then went to turn over the crops in the vegetable garden. Chu Fei was following him, and he said: "Do you want to be there?" How long will you stay here? Isn't it okay for me to stay with you? Don't be too sad. Life, old age, illness and death are common things. Maybe you and I will die someday."

No matter what he said, Xu Bai didn't respond. The afterglow of the setting sun shone into this small mountain village, and the road from the beginning could still be seen at the end of the village.

He didn't let Chu Fei stay here at night, but it was late at night and it was cold here at night. Chu Fei had to huddle in the corner. For him, he had never been so wronged in his life. It was almost three o'clock in the middle of the night. , he was still too cold to sleep, but when he saw the light turned on, Chu Fei was slightly stunned and sat up. He thought for a while, walked up and knocked on the door, and said: "Xu Bai, open the door, I won't make you angry. Yes, please open the door."

There was no movement from the people inside the door, except for a few dog whimpers, which lasted until dawn.

"Xu Bai, you have to tell me what I have to do to forgive me, right? I have already explained to you the matter between Lin Liang and me, and he is already married. It is completely impossible for us to have anything to do with each other. Why do you Do you have to hold on to this? Haven't you ever liked anyone? Haven't you done anything wrong?" Chu Fei followed Xu Bai and kept saying, "Everyone makes mistakes. Just sentence him to death once."

"What kind of person is Xu Bai in your eyes?" Xu Bai suddenly asked.

Chu Fei was stunned for a moment, then paused: "You're fine..."

"..." Xu Bai suddenly laughed: "Yes, he is very good. Then he can have a broader world and future without you, so why must he stay with you?"

"No," Chu Fei immediately refused, "I don't agree."

The sound of roosters crowing outside sounded, and the two of them stood at the door. Xu Bai looked a little pale. He took a deep look at Chu Fei and then said: "Before, I thought you just had a bad mind. Now I find that you It's selfish at heart."

"Xu Bai, his parents divorced when he was three years old and he was raised by his grandparents. He had to climb this mountain every day to go to school. He had to cross the river by feeling the stones before dawn. He finally passed the high school because he was really too poor. What he encountered He was a trash person and was always bullied. During the two years of school violence, he was beaten until he could not stand up. Ink was poured all over his body. His head was opened and he had no money to treat it. Grandpa took out his savings and went to the health center. He received stitches and was prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs. He suffered from dizziness ever since, but fortunately he recovered. Later... the school said he missed too many classes and was unwilling to seek justice for him, so he just , so... dropped out of school." Xu Bai looked at Chu Fei and laughed: "It's interesting, how can someone be so miserable? But do you know this? A toy requires so much money from Mr. Chu. Strength?"

Chu Fei really didn't know. He had never investigated Xu Bai's background. He only asked a few times occasionally and didn't take it seriously.

"They all say that Fu Ji will come in time, but I can't wait any longer." He lowered his eyes and said, "Go back. I won't appear in front of you in the future, and I won't do anything with what you taught me. I will just stay here. , I will never leave."

"Are you crazy? You are only in your twenties. You have a lot of time, and you just stay here? Even if you want to be angry, there is no need to joke about your future." Chu Fei was a little hard to understand: "I I understand that you are sad now, Xu Bai, but you have to think clearly."