3.7 - Assassination, despicable, poisoning

"The resentment value dropped by twenty-five points, of which fifteen points dropped after entering the princess's mansion, and ten points dropped after seeing Fu Zheng." 333 poured tea for Xie Chao, and he said: "Fu Zheng is here Qian Chunlou stayed for a while."

"With Xie Yiheng?" Xie Chao asked without raising his head.

"Yes." 333 responded, and immediately wiped the tea on the table and served snacks: "He did some things, and then he left, leaving Xie Yiheng alone in Qianchun Tower."

Hearing this, Xie Chao raised his eyelids and looked at 333, but did not speak.

In Qianchun Building, after Fu Zheng left, no one dared to enter without orders. Xie Yiheng was lying on the ground alone. He was tortured so much that his wrists and legs were covered with blood. His left leg was already a little twisted. It was from before. He had an old injury, his clothes were messy and his shoulders and neck were exposed. The incense burner next to him was knocked over, and some incense ashes were sprinkled on his wound.

"It would be great to kill me. If you kill me, it will be easier soon." Xie Yiheng held the broken incense in his hand. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth and said: "Kill me and you will make Xie Yixing hate you. I hate it even more thoroughly."

He lay on his back and let go of his hands tremblingly. His palms were covered with burn scars, and his body was almost invisible.

After Fu Zheng returned to the palace, he locked himself in the imperial study. Manager Jiang was also kicked out. The young eunuch beside him asked in a low voice: "Commander Mu has something important to report, what should I do?"

"You slut, look at what you're like now. Do you want to go in? A few heads aren't enough to cut off." Manager Jiang lowered his voice: "I'm afraid His Majesty is in a bad mood today, and Commander Mu's matter will be reported to another day. Bar."

"Yes." The little eunuch nodded repeatedly.

There was a "bang", and the sound of tea cups falling to the ground came from inside. Manager Jiang turned his head and lowered his head lower. No one dared to ask, and no one dared to open the door.

Both Xie Chao and 333 knew that with Fu Zheng's character, he would come back sooner or later. Xie Chao said: "Fu Zheng must die, but after his death, the world must also be stable. Xie Yiheng will definitely not be able to do it. Xie Yiheng's talents are not enough." To bring peace to the world, what about you?"

"Neither can I." 333 shook his head: "When your mission is completed, I will leave with you and cannot stay here."

Hearing this, Xie Chao frowned slightly. He thought for a while and asked: "Xie Yixing did not intend to leave any descendants before, so he cultivated the clan's children. Now that the Xie Dynasty has been destroyed and the clan's children are living abroad, can they still be found? ?"

"After going through such an incident, most of them died, some were injured, and some were exiled... However, I can send people to search for him. I can only say that I will try my best, but there is no guarantee that I can find him." 333 said.

"Then let's try to look for it first. If we can't find it, we won't tell you." Xie Chao paused slightly, and then continued: "Fu Zheng will definitely come back. I don't understand his mentality now. If he likes Xie Yixing , then why did he betray Xie Yixing and imprison him in Changming Palace, using his imperial brother Xie Yiheng as a substitute to keep him by his side? But if he doesn't like Xie Yixing, then what he said before is nothing. "

"Like, guilt, fear, suspicion... By the way, he is also greedy for power." 333 lowered his eyes slightly and said: "I feel that Fu Zheng is such a person, but I am not sure whether my judgment will be wrong."