5.10 - Angry, crazy, sick

Xu You's eyes were a little weird. He looked at Jiang Shenyi, making Jiang Shenyi subconsciously turn his face away.

"Huh? Are you really in love with him?" This time there was a hint of smile in his tone, but this smile made people very uncomfortable. Jiang Shenyi's face darkened: "You lied to me "

"Yes, I lied to you." Xu You actually thought of a lot of excuses on the way here, but the moment he saw Jiang Shenyi, he knew that these lies were useless. He realized that Jiang Shenyi's feelings for Lin Nan When his emotions might be more complicated than he thought, a very strange feeling suddenly arose in his heart.

"But, did I say something wrong? What kind of person is Lin Nan? If you go out and ask, who doesn't know? Do you know how many little lovers he had before you and me? And you know that he is How did you get to this position step by step? Do you think the original Lin Group stepped on other people's heads to get there?" Xu You suddenly laughed: "Jiang Shenyi, you are actually very simple. Your world is not black and white, but this world is not black and white. You denied Lin Nan because of my words before, and now you deny me because of this truth. Then, will you start to switch sides again the next time you hear some news? "

Jiang Shenyi looked at Xu You's appearance and felt that it was very strange, whether it was Xu You from many years ago, or the Xu You who sent messages and cried on the phone, or the Xu You who later conspired with him to bring down Lin Nan. ...They all seem different from the person in front of me, but they are very similar.

"Why are you doing this?" Jiang Shenyi also asked the confusion hidden in his heart: "Lin Nan is not kind to you, even your grandfather thinks he is very good, why do you hate him so much? Since you hate him so much , Why did you want to be with him in the first place, and even dumped me for him. "

"Why?" Xu You paused. He lowered his head and frowned, seeming to be thinking very seriously. After a while, he tilted his head and said with a smile: "Probably because he is very rich. I am with him." , I can have enough food and clothing, I don't have to work in a coffee shop, I don't have to live a life of inferiority, I don't have to have money for medical treatment when I get sick, I don't have to be humble to my boss... so I am willing to be with him."

"As for you, why do I hate him..." Xu You looked at the coffee in front of him and said, "We are all people who are unwanted by our parents. Why can he have such a good future, but I can only live by relying on him?" , even when you talk to him, you have to be careful, pretending to be ignorant of the world, for fear of being dumped by him. "

Jiang Shenyi also looked at Xu You and was speechless for a moment.

"Are you surprised? I think it's normal. Among his little lovers, who is not afraid of being dumped by him?" Xu You held his chin. He seemed to be thinking about something. After a while, he said: "But it's a pity. He was too cruel, but he saw through it, and he didn't want me anymore. Do you think he was ruthless? When he liked me, he rushed back from abroad overnight to take me to the hospital, and stayed with me. In front of my hospital bed, I ran three streets to buy my favorite porridge and built a house for my grandfather..."

"He is so good to you..." Before Jiang Shenyi could finish his words, Xu You looked at him and asked, "Yes, he is so good to me, how can I accept it? I thought about it, in fact, he All these things he does are because he has money. If he had no money, he wouldn't be able to do so much. In the final analysis, it's all about money."

"But I didn't expect..." When Xu You said this, he raised his eyes and glanced at Jiang Shenyi. The look in his eyes almost made people shudder. He bit the coffee spoon and said with a smile: "I didn't expect that you would meet When it comes to him, I didn't expect... that he would actually fall in love with you at first sight, but if you think about it carefully, it's not surprising. He likes you who are black and white and have a pure heart. But I guess he has been in the business world for so long. He is so popular in this world at such a young age, I never thought you would trick him."