3.13 - Savior, Regent, Emperor

After Xie Chao came out of the room, he actually didn't go to find Xie Qingbai. When he brought 333 back to the Regent's Palace, he had someone go and bring the boy back.

The image of 333 always appeared in his mind. He felt vaguely familiar, but he couldn't remember it. The more he thought about it, the more headache he got. He had to lean against the rockery, lowered his head, and frowned in discomfort. Okay. It took a while to calm down.

Obviously he didn't know 333 before, but this time 333's words gave him the illusion that he had known 333 before.

But he was sure that he definitely didn't know 333.

"Mr. Xie, the person I brought here wants to see you." Seeing Xie Chao here, the leader of the guards came over and said respectfully, "Do you want to see him?"

"Go." Xie Chao paused and said, "Lead the way."

"Yes." The leader of the guards responded.

The two of them walked to the side courtyard next to the palace. The regent's palace is very big. If there is no one in the palace to guide the way, you will definitely get lost. After walking for a while, they arrived at the side courtyard. The leader of the guards said: "This is it. "

"Okay." Xie Chao responded, and then opened the door to the courtyard. Xie Qingbai stood up immediately when he heard the sound. He was still wearing the clothes of a Qianchun Tower boy. Seeing Xie Chao pause for a moment, he immediately knelt down and kowtowed; "Xie Qingbai has met His Majesty."

"Get up, I am no longer your majesty." Xie Chao said.

"In Qingbai's heart, Your Majesty will always be His Majesty and will not change because of anything." Xie Qingbai lowered his head and said.

"It's up to you. You get up first. Do you know why I brought you here?" Xie Chao sat on a chair nearby. He looked at Xie Qingbai: "You are brave. You are not afraid that you will not be able to get out of the palace after you come. "

"The great uncle said that your majesty and the prince are nobles of Qingbai. Qingbai has been in the palace since he was a child and has been following his majesty. He is fortunate to be taught by your majesty. There must be your majesty's reasons for your majesty to stay in the regent's palace. Qingbai is the person beside your majesty. "Everything is subject to His Majesty's orders. Qing Bai will go wherever His Majesty tells him to go," Xie Qingbai said.

"You should be good." Xie Chao glanced at the teapot beside him. It was full of tea and had not been touched at all. He looked back and said, "I have been with Xie Yiheng all these years. If it hadn't been for him, I'm afraid your life would have been too. Can't keep it."

"The Great Emperor's uncle was kind to Qing Bai. On that day, His Majesty went to Changming Palace in Luoyang. Qing Bai and his party were all exiled. On the way, they encountered a snowstorm. They thought they were going to bury their relatives, but the Great Emperor's uncle braved the wind and snow to rush there. Come, kill the rebels on the way, and take Qing Bai away from there." Xie Qingbai lowered his voice and said word by word: "If it weren't for the great uncle, Qing Bai would be a dead soul."

"Xie Yiheng was able to hide you in Qianchun Tower, so that Fu Zheng searched everywhere and found nothing. He is somewhat capable." Xie Chao's eyes fell on Xie Qingbai. He was indeed a person trained by Xie Yixing. It is indeed somewhat similar to Xie Yixing. After a pause, he then said: "You can stay in the palace from now on."

"Your Majesty." Xie Qingbai suddenly raised his head. He looked at Xie Chao and said, "I apologize that Qingbai cannot stay here."

"Oh? Why?" Xie Chao raised his eyebrows.