9.2 - I did it on purpose, to taunt people, I'll play with you

At night, the temperature suddenly dropped, and Lu Yi shrank on the bed. He whispered: "Brother Gu, you... you said..."

"I don't know." Before Lu Yi finished speaking, Gu Yi said directly: "No one will admit this kind of thing, everyone is suspected."

"But I'm afraid..." Lu Yi was really timid. He hugged the quilt and shivered: "You said I was in the dormitory well, but this happened to me. I'm really... unlucky... right Oh, Brother Gu, how did you get in? I remember you were with Brother He when you came."

Gu Yi's hand paused slightly, and he was silent for a moment before saying: "I had an accident. I pursued someone for three whole years, and finally got together, and ended up in this damn place."

Lu Yi opened his mouth when he heard this. He had never been in contact with Gu Yi. Ever since he entered the game, Gu Yi had been a very silent one. He would have ignored him accidentally. Lu Yi tentatively said: "Then you... pursue Is that person He Ge? "

After he finished speaking, he immediately waved his hand and explained: "I didn't ask on purpose, I just... I just remember that you and Brother He came together that day. As soon as you woke up, you immediately looked for Brother He anxiously. As a result... "

Gu Yi's hands adjusting the quilt paused slightly.

In fact, in the memory of the original owner, Xie Chao also saw the scene at that time. When Gu Yi woke up, he immediately went to look for He Yue anxiously, only to see He Yue and Wen Qi kissing each other. He didn't know what to do at the time. He stepped forward to ask about the matter, but was slapped by He Yue.

That slap made Gu Yi become more and more silent, and extinguished the remaining fire in his heart.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it." That slap was also seen by others, and Lu Yi was no exception. Seeing that Gu Yi's face was not good, he quickly hid under the quilt and became motionless.

"It's not important anymore." Lu Yi heard the low and helpless voice of the person next to him through the quilt. He seemed to be relieved: "Nothing is important now."

Death is like a lamp going out. Who you have pursued and who you are with are no longer important.

"Brother Gu." Lu Yi always felt that among these people, Gu Yi was the easiest to get along with. He stretched out his head, looked at Gu Yi and whispered: "Don't be sad, you are a very good person, wait and see If you go out here, you will definitely meet people who are good to you."

Gu Yi didn't speak. He lay on the bed, turned off the light, and closed his eyes to take a rest.

Because of the reminder of 333, Xie Chao was very cautious when sleeping at night, but for some reason, he felt particularly sleepy after midnight. The sleepiness was almost indescribable. In a daze, he felt as if someone had come in and opened the door, but He couldn't open his eyes even with all his strength, and he panicked for a moment.

"333." Xie Chao shouted in his heart.

"I'm here, Brother Chao." 333's voice was soothing, as if it was right next to his ears. After hearing the familiar voice, Xie Chaocai relaxed a little, and fell asleep completely after relaxing, without noticing a look on his face. The pale man came over and lifted the quilt, lay beside him, and held him in his arms.

Wisps of black shadows crawled in from the window, carrying a sticky smell. Just when they were about to crawl to the foot of Xie Chao's bed, the pale young man lying on the bed opened his eyes, his eyes calm, and whispered. Said: "Get out."

The black shadow paused for a moment, then disappeared without a trace as if running for its life.

Seeing this, the young man on the bed closed his eyes again, carefully hugged Xie Chao's waist, and whispered: "Brother Chao, good night."