4.9 - I don't want you, get out, hate

Just as 333 expected, when Yuan Yi came here, he kicked the door open. Xie Chao resisted and did not throw the blade in his hand.

"You are indeed here." Yuan Yi's face was cold. He stared at the person standing in front of him, quite unbelievable: "Since you are still alive, why don't you go to me and would rather hide with Azheng or hide outside? , don't even want to find me?"

Qiao Bai laughed. He sat on the bed with his hands wrapped in bandages. His eyes fell on the gun on Yuan Yi's waist, and then he smiled and said, "Are you here to kill me?"

"If you are a zombie, I will naturally kill you. If you are not, there is no need for me to kill you." After hearing this, Yuan Yi frowned and asked, "What on earth is going on with you?"

"Why do I feel like I'm alive? Are you a little disappointed?" Qiao Bai coughed. The bandage on his neck was so obvious that it was difficult for Yuan Yi to look away. He said with difficulty: "I saw it with my own eyes. You were killed by zombies..."

"Tear it to pieces." Qiao Bai raised his eyebrows, with a hint of mockery on his delicate face, a look Yuan Yi had never seen before.

"Are you a human, or..." Yuan Yi didn't want to say those two words, but he had to guard against Qiao Bai, his eyes locked on him. Whenever Qiao Bai had any abnormalities, he could react on the spot. come over.

"Compared with this, I'm more curious about what you want from me? Did Wen Miao tell you?" Qiao Bai laughed.

Yuan Yi was stunned for a moment when he saw this smile. He hadn't seen Qiao Bai sincerely smile for a long time. He had a bad temper, and occasionally Qiao Bai would make him angry. When the two of them were together, it was almost Yuan Yi. One-sided anger.

"If Wen Miao doesn't tell me, are you going to hide from me for the rest of your life? Qiao Bai, why don't you come to me?" In fact, a certain answer had already appeared in Yuan Yi's mind, but it was harder than he kept pressing it. He didn't He was willing to listen to Qiao Bai himself, but he knew Qiao Bai's character very well, how could Qiao Bai say something to him that made him sad.

"Because I'm afraid of death. If you see that I'm not dead and throw me into the zombies again, I have no confidence that I can escape from the hands of death a second time." It's a pity that Yuan Yi's estimation was wrong. Qiao Bai saw She looked at him and said word by word: "You can do such a thing, I don't believe you anymore."

"Brother Chao, these words are going to hurt Yuan Yi's heart. His resentment level has dropped by 10%, and now it's still 70%." As Xie Chao said, Qiao Bai is easily satisfied. Man, his grievance lies more in his sadness, 333 said in Xie Chao's mind: "Wen Miao didn't come, he was at Yuan Yi's residence."

As if to verify 333's statement, Yuan Yi calmed down, took a deep breath, and tried his best to calmly said: "Don't make me angry, Qiao Bai, you know. I didn't want to throw you to the zombies." "Qun, at that time, I had to make a choice. The zombies had already caught up with me. If I continued to wait for you, we might not be able to save any of us."

"I know, this is your choice." Qiao Bai said with a smile: "I am alive because I am lucky, Yuan Yi. From now on, we will go back to each other, and I just want to stay away from you. At least I can live longer. Once time passes, even if it's an hour, I'm really afraid that I won't die from the mouths of zombies, but from your hands, by your side. How unlucky would it be for me to die in the hands of the same person twice? "

"Qiao Bai!" Yuan Yi couldn't hear this the most. He interrupted Qiao Bai sternly. After realizing his tone, he slowed down and said, "That was an accident. Come back with me. Your superpowers won't be able to survive in the apocalypse at all." Survive, stay with me, I promised your eldest brother, your parents, I will protect you. "