1.11 - Warning, high fever, go home

This was the first time that Xie Chao knew that the system also had a so-called "Code of Conduct Manual". He felt a little novel for a while and asked: "How many rules?"

"One hundred and eighty-nine." System 333 sighed.

Xie Chao took a breath, then laughed, held his forehead with one hand, and said to himself: "Your main system is really strict."

He had been working hard all day, and even if he was not mentally tired, his body was already exhausted. After drinking a cup of warm water, he went to bed. Lying on the soft mattress, he suddenly remembered something: "Your system If there is no ambiguity between the host and the system, can the system have an affair? "

"..." System 333 was silent, and Xie Chao felt that he could hear its increasingly helpless sigh.

"Okay, I won't embarrass you, I'm going to sleep." Xie Chao buried his face in the pillow, closed his eyes, and fell into a deep sleep after a while.

"Most systems will no longer have any thoughts of falling in love after following the host." Because Xie Chao fell asleep, it did not hear 333's answer. It paused: "Because it's too confusing."

It suddenly remembered System 888, which had completed a task some time ago. After completing the task, it went to the main system in tears and applied for a three-year leave in order to make up for the shadow in its heart.

"But I used to be a little curious about what it would be like to fall in love with a host. It turns out that it's very good." As soon as System 333 finished speaking, it received a yellow warning. 333 paused for a moment and sneered softly.

Lu Yu squatted downstairs all night, and Luo Feng had no choice but to accompany him. He kept yawning, rubbing his sleepy eyes and asked: "Brother, how long do you have to squat for this night?" Now, can you go up?"

"I don't dare." The night wind was blowing all night, and Lu Yu had already woken up from drinking. His voice was slightly depressed: "I have grown up, and this is the first time I dare not knock on someone's door."

"Then what are you going to do, just wait here?" Luo Feng was a little hard to understand: "This is not your solution. There must be a result, whether to continue to be together or to officially separate."

"I wanted to wait for him to come out. I went to see Shen Yu last night. You know, I always thought I liked Shen Yu, but when I saw him last night, I mistakenly thought he was Shen Li." Lu Yu Covering his face, he laughed at himself: "And not only me, but Shen Yu and Aunt Shen don't know what Shen Li likes to eat, but Xu Xibo knows that I..."

Luo Feng didn't know what to say, so he could only pat Lu Yu on the shoulder.

If he remembered correctly, when Shen Li and Lu Yu met for the first time, it was because Lu Yu went to find Shen Yu and mistakenly identified Shen Li for Shen Yu. This was the beginning of a bad relationship, but now it is completely the opposite. Come over.

"How about... you call and ask? Forget it, your number has been blocked." Luo Feng suddenly felt a headache: "You will have to change your phone later."

Xie Chao stood up to freshen up and found that the system 333 in his mind had been silent. He thought for a while and asked tentatively: "333?"

System 333 responded: "I'm here."

"How is Lu Yu doing now?" Xie Chao asked.

"Lu Yu has been squatting on the flower bed downstairs of your house all night." System 333 paused and added: "And Luo Feng."

"I know." Xie Chao made breakfast in a hurry. After eating, he changed his clothes, opened the door and walked out. When he passed by the flower bed downstairs, he saw Lu Yu sitting there.