9.7 - Envelope, fake, Jiang Yao is dead

The person standing at the door raised his head and looked at He Yue upon hearing this. In his last memory, he saw He Yue's panicked face when he rushed over.

The smell in the dream was a bit burning, like something was on fire, a bit pungent, and you could even feel the scorching heat that stung your skin.

"How are you? Are you injured anywhere?" Gu Yi's voice ran past Xie Chao. He couldn't see Xie Chao and rushed towards the person who fell in the corner. After shaking him hard to no avail, he helped him hard. He got up and walked out, covering the man's mouth and nose with a towel soaked in water, but he was choked and coughed badly.

Xie Chao realized that this was in Gu Yi's memory.

This is a duplex building, because He Yue was on the second floor. When the two went downstairs, Gu Yi couldn't stand firm and fell from the second floor. Even so, Gu Yi firmly held He Yue in his arms. He fell so hard Not lightly, his back hit the railing next to him, causing him to choke and cough out a mouthful of blood.

Fortunately, the firefighters had already broken down the door and took the two people out. The flames upstairs were almost gushing out. Fortunately, Gu Yi got He Yue out quickly. Otherwise, in this situation, He Yue would definitely not have a chance to come out.

"He Yue." Gu Yi's face was stained with blood and covered with black ash. After seeing the firefighter, he closed his eyes with relief.

The crackling sound of being burned by fire made people panic. The flames faded into the background at Xie Chao's feet. When his eyes became clear again, he saw Gu Yi lying on the hospital bed with a respirator. , He Yue stood outside and seemed to be asking something.

After a while, he walked in, sat beside the bed, seemed to be looking at Gu Yi, and murmured in a low voice: "Why are you so desperate? Aren't you afraid of death?"

The person on the bed moved his fingers slightly, and He Yue noticed it immediately. He stood up and stared at Gu Yi carefully. Gu Yi slowly opened his eyes. His breathing was slightly weak, but he still tried his best to turn his head to look at He Yue. He breathed a sigh of relief after making sure He Yue was okay.

"Because..." His voice was very low, He Yue asked: "What are you going to say? You just woke up, rest first."

But Gu Yi still insisted on finishing his words, so He Yue had no choice but to move forward. He heard Gu Yi weakly say: "Don't...don't...give up on yourself."

He Yue's body froze slightly and he said nothing. When he looked up again, he found that Gu Yi had passed out again.

The scene turned and Xie Chao saw Gu Yi sitting on the balcony wearing hospital clothes. He fell badly and could only use a wheelchair for the time being. He Yue stood behind him and asked: "Why did you risk your life to save him in the first place?" Me? You don't know that situation, maybe you'll end up dead if you rush forward?"

"I won't necessarily die if I go up, but if I don't go, you will definitely die." Gu Yi smiled, his face gentle and pale because of the serious injuries: "You are worth my gamble."

He Yue looked carefully at this person who had disappeared after his confession to his first couple was rejected. The two were also in the same school, but they never met again until Wen Qi cheated on him and he saw it with his own eyes. He was shocked. It was too big. He was frustrated at that time, but he met the person in front of him.

This time, it was not just a confession time, but a three-year entanglement.

In the past three years, Gu Yi kept showing kindness to him, but he refused them all. Later, he simply regarded Gu Yi as air and turned a blind eye. For three years, people were not grass and trees, and even a stone could hold him back. He originally I thought I wouldn't like Gu Yi, and even continued to refuse him coldly, but until the unexpected fire.