1.17 - Throw something, 333 appears, warning

As soon as Shen Yu came home, his whole body was trembling, he was soaked, and his hair was still stained with dirt and grass. Shen's mother was shocked as soon as she opened the door. She had never seen Shen Yu like this before, and her expression suddenly changed. When she was about to ask, Shen Yu pushed her away and walked into the room without saying a word.

"Xiao Yu, what's wrong with you? What's going on?" Mother Shen quickly chased after her. Before she could enter the room, she was almost hit in the nose by the oncoming door. She was so frightened that she stopped where she was. There was the sound of books hitting the ground, and he was a little anxious: "Xiao Yu, open the door, what happened? Tell mom!"

"Get out of here!" Something hit the door, making a loud noise. Mother Shen's eyes widened in fright. After a while, she found her voice, but she didn't dare to knock on the door again. I could only call Lu Yu for help.

Shen Yu hid in the room. He was shaking all over and his eyes were full of panic. When he got off Lu Yu's car, he was going to leave directly, but he didn't want to meet Cheng Qi who took a taxi to the cemetery as soon as he got to the roadside. Cheng Qi took a taxi to the cemetery. Qi looked at him as soon as he opened the car door. At that moment, Shen Yu remembered Qi Qi's hysterical roar in the warehouse, and he was so scared that his courage almost broke.

Fortunately, he turned around and ran away without daring to look back. He ran all the way and even fell into an abandoned pond on the way, and then he came to his senses.

He was covered in foul-smelling mud, and waterweeds were still in his hair. His body was covered with mud, and his clothes were soaked and stuck to his body. But he couldn't care less and rushed home in a hurry, not daring to delay for a moment. .

He knew very well that if he met Cheng Qi again, Cheng Qi would definitely kill him.

He will definitely kill him!

"You can't blame me, how can you blame me... Obviously you insist on showing off, you insist on showing off your children's achievements, I..." Shen Yu's teeth were trembling, he curled up and lowered his voice and murmured He murmured: "It's you who insists on showing off in front of me with a child's painting certificate. It's you... I know I'm wrong, but the main reason is all because of you."

He repeated these words over and over again, his face becoming more and more ferocious as he spoke, until finally, he cursed with resentment in his throat: "If you didn't show off, wouldn't these things happen to you? You deserve it, you deserve it!"

He slowly turned his head to look at the photo on the table. There were two teenagers who looked almost identical. One had a bright smile, and the other had a gentle look.

"It's so unfair. Why did I give my talent to you? You are obviously not as good as me in anything..." He stood up, dragged his heavy body, walked to the table, slammed the photo frame on the ground, and slammed it hard. The glass was broken by stepping on it, and the photos inside were also cracked.

"You don't even know...how much I envy you, and you don't know how much I envy you...brother." Shen Yu sat on the ground, lowered his head and covered his face, crying in pain.

When the knock on the door sounded, Shen Yu raised his head blankly, and then heard Lu Yu's voice: "Shen Yu? Are you in there? Open the door for me."

"Lu Yu..." Shen Yu heard Lu Yu's voice. He hesitated for a moment, and then heard Lu Yu say: "How old are you? Don't be willful and open the door."

He twitched the corners of his lips and calmed down for a while before saying in a hoarse voice: "I understand, wait a moment."

Then he stood up holding on to the table, staggered to the door, and opened the door. As expected, it was Lu Yu standing outside. Mother Shen and Father Shen looked at Shen Yu worriedly.