7.13 - Jinghu, confession, the cruel truth

Jinghu Lake is a place in this small town where people often go for a walk after dinner. If they are lucky, they can meet swans. In the past, Qin Cheng and Han Zhou often went for a walk together, but unfortunately, besides meeting people Apart from the swan doll I played, I have never encountered any swans.

All swans are in other people's circle of friends. This sentence is very suitable here.

The three of them went to Jinghu Lake together. There were not many tourists inside at this time. Qin Cheng looked at it and asked curiously: "What day is it today? Why are there so many students?"

He hadn't walked a few steps when he saw several students from the university, two of whom he had seen when he went to see Professor Zhang's lecture before. Before Han Zhou could answer, he saw another oncoming student. The girl is the administrator of the time wall of previous graduates.

"Senior." The administrator came over and said with a smile, "We meet again."

"Hello." Qin Cheng glanced at Han Zhou subconsciously, intuitively telling him that things were not that simple. Han Zhou looked at him with an innocent face and asked, "What's wrong?"

"No...it's okay." Qin Cheng withdrew his gaze. He looked at the mirror lake he saw from the original owner's memory. It was more beautiful than he imagined. It snowed yesterday, and there was still snow on the ground, and the branches were weighed down. Somewhat drooping, he coughed and said, "Go and see the swans you mentioned. I haven't seen any swans in Mirror Lake for so long."

"Okay, I'll take you there." Han Zhou said with a smile in his eyes.

333 on the side did not speak from the beginning to the end, watching quietly. When the two people walked away, he slightly pulled down the brim of his hat to cover his face.

"Have you done everything Brother Han told you?"

"Of course, this must be done well, don't worry! There will be no problem!"

...

The chatter of several students behind him fell into 333's ears. He paused slightly, and then continued walking forward as if nothing had happened. However, the administrator behind him seemed to have noticed something, and turned his head blankly to look at 333's back. , and then frowned slightly. For some reason, she always felt that the person just now looked familiar. Although the brim of the hat obscured most of the face, the profile hidden in the shadow seemed to resemble the same person.

The wind here in Jinghu Lake was very strong. Qin Cheng didn't wear much clothes when he came out. He was shaking a little from the cold. When Han Zhou saw this, he immediately took off his scarf and wrapped it around Qin Cheng's neck. He said: " Is it cold? Is this better?"

"Yeah." Qin Cheng agreed. The scarf still carried Han Zhou's body temperature. In fact, when he came here, the looks from people passing by made Qin Cheng vaguely guess. He couldn't explain what he felt now. , even though he hadn't seen anything yet, his eyes began to warm up, and he held the scarf in his hand; "If I had known better, I would have put on more clothes."

As soon as he finished speaking, a man wearing a swan puppet suit came over. The swan puppet also held a rose in his hand, stuffed it into Qin Cheng's hand, and said with a smile: "Dear Lucky Goose, this is for you."

Before Qin Cheng could refuse, the doll ran away quickly with small steps. He lowered his eyes and looked at the roses in his hand, and laughed subconsciously.

"Lucky Goose, I've met you. Today is another beautiful day. This is a rose for you. Next, I'm going to chase my swan brother." Another white swan puppet came over and also He stuffed a white rose into Qin Cheng's hand, turned it around twice, and ran away quickly with the rather large doll costume, almost slipping, but fortunately, it was caught by the black swan cloth from before. I held on.