9.9 - Bus, cemetery, separate

"Why did you ask us to come in?" He Yue glanced at Chen Yi, his eyes a little wary: "If you have anything to say, just say it."

"Two things. The first thing is that I went to the room on the third floor, which was a person's residence. I saw a black suit on the bed with a flower pinned to it. It was used for attending funerals. Planting clothes." Chen Yi looked at He Yue, then looked away, and said, "There is nothing special in the whole room, except this suit."

"Attending the funeral?" He Yue was slightly startled. He glanced at Gu Yi subconsciously, but saw no change in his expression.

"Then I stood on the balcony and took a look, and I found that I could see a cemetery opposite the grove. I don't know if this dress has anything to do with that cemetery, but I think you can go there. Look." Chen Yi was very calm when she said this. Gu Yi couldn't see any emotion in her eyes. After hesitating for a moment, he asked: "What about you?"

"Didn't you say that in tomorrow's game, Chen Feng will come back, and I have to wait for him." Chen Yi laughed: "We have never been separated for so long."

Gu Yi was not interested in other people's experiences and didn't want to ask more questions. He looked away, and He Yue on the side asked: "What about the second thing?"

As soon as he spoke, Chen Yi's eyes looked a little strange. She stared at He Yue for a moment, and then showed an expression that couldn't be called a smile: "The second one has something to do with you."

Gu Yi subconsciously looked at her. The three of them stood in the small room. No one said a word until He Yue asked in confusion: "Us? Me and..."

"Gu Yi." Chen Yi directly answered his question, she said: "What happened between you and Gu Yi...didn't you realize that we entered this world because we were already dead? I know how I died, Gu Yi should also know, what about you, do you know? "

He Yue frowned slightly. He was a little confused about this before, but he couldn't remember it and was tired of saving his life, so he had to put it aside temporarily. At this moment, when Chen Yi mentioned it, he said: "What do you want to say?"

"You were sitting in the last row of the bus that day, so you didn't notice some things, but Chen Feng and I remember faces clearly because of our professional problems." Chen Yi saw He Yue's confusion and Gu Yi's depressed expression. At the corner of his lips, he continued: "I, Chen Feng, you and Gu Yi... including the two people who died on the second and third days when we came in, we were all on the same bus. There is no way in the world." Is there such a coincidence?"

"What about Wen Qi and Lu Yi?" Gu Yi asked.

He seemed to have guessed what the key memory hidden in the main system was.

"Wen Qi and Lu Yi... I didn't see them on the bus, but the bus was hit by a car and then rushed off the bridge." Chen Yi said: "Maybe Lu Yi and Wen Qi, and The car has something to do with it, but that's something they have to ask themselves."

He Yue was silent for a long time before asking: "You said Gu Yi and I were on the bus? What were we going to do? Did we just meet?"

"Just met?" Chen Yi laughed inexplicably and turned his eyes on the two of them: "If the two holding hands are just met, then I have nothing to say. Specifically, I I don't know, and I can't answer you. Just ask Gu Yi. If you forgot, he probably hasn't forgotten."

He Yue turned his head and looked at Gu Yi. He did not ask directly, and Gu Yi did not answer. After the two were in a stalemate for a long time, Gu Yi sighed softly: "You go out first, Chen Yi and I have something to say. "

"Gu Yi!" He Yue's tone rose slightly.

"Go out..." Gu Yi's voice sounded a little tired, and he whispered: "I will explain to you whatever you want to know."