1.19 - Abandon, ask for help, feel guilty

Facing Lu Yu's question, Shen Li only thought it was ridiculous. He twitched the corners of his lips: "What do you think?"

He didn't answer the question directly, but the disgust in his eyes was unabashedly displayed, making Lu Yu's heart feel slightly cold.

"Is this sad?" Looking at Lu Yu's wonderful face, he raised the corners of his lips slightly: "You did more than that to me back then, but you still licked your face and begged me to forgive you. I'm just telling the truth now, you Can't stand it anymore?"

"If I hadn't said that when the kidnappers asked me, wouldn't we have come to this point?" Lu Yuming knew that this assumption was impossible, but he still asked.

Shen Li sighed, his eyes were calm, and there was almost no expression on his face: "Even if there is no kidnapping incident, today's result will happen sooner or later, and we can't go on forever. In fact, you should know this matter, because you He has no intention of being with me for the rest of his life... As for the kidnapper, it is a trigger and an end, but the price is too high..."

He lowered his voice and said softly: "You're not worth it."

After saying that, Shen Li turned around and went upstairs. Before closing the door of the unit building, he glanced at the paint in Lu Yu's hand and said, "You don't have to do this anymore. Staying away from me is the biggest compensation for me." "

He has said this to Lu Yu countless times, but Lu Yu has never heard it once, so it doesn't matter to him.

"Then you...are you going to be with Xu Xibo?" Lu Yu suddenly asked, and the only answer he got was the door of the unit building being closed with a "snap".

"Host, the resentment value has dropped to fifty." The voice of System 333 appeared in his mind, and Xie Chao's hand that was about to take out the key to open the door stopped in place: "I understand."

The door lock is a bit old. You need to open it twice with the key to get in. The house is very clean. Xie Chao changed his shoes and walked to the balcony. He could see Lu Yu still standing next to the flower bed like a wooden stake. The stray dog ​​thought he was holding food, walked around him twice, and then left in disgust.

"Lu Yu came to see Shen Li, but Shen Yu didn't come with him?" Xie Chao felt a little surprised: "This is not in line with Shen Yu's character."

"Shen Yu wanted to follow him, but he just saw Cheng Qi in the cemetery and faced him face to face. Now his courage is gone. Let alone following Lu Yu, he is not even willing to come out of the room door." System 333 seemed to be reading something. Xie Chao could hear the sound of pages turning. After a pause, he asked: "Are you reading?"

"No, because there is a problem with a colleague's work. I will handle it here." System 333 laughed.

"Problem?" Xie Chao was stunned: "Yes and..."

Before Xie Chao finished speaking, 333 knew what he was going to mention and said directly: "No, his contract has expired, so I will take over the work."

"Contract expired? Labor contract?" Xie Chao asked.

"It can be understood that if the main system hires others to do the system, it also has to pay wages." 333 said with a smile in his voice: "But the contracts of each system are different. In addition to the system itself and the main system, No third person knows the contents of the contract."

Hearing this, Xie Chao was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said: "So that's it."

Lu Yu didn't know how long he stood downstairs until Luo Feng drove to find him. After forcefully getting the person into the car, he couldn't help but said: "Tell me what you want, Shen Li is behind you every day." You didn't take it seriously when I chased you. You said you loved Shen Yu the most. Now that Shen Li is a little colder towards you, you ran back eagerly and left Shen Yu at home. Who do you really like? Can you figure it out?"