7.7 - Coma, heresy, Jiang Yao

When Han Zhou took Qin Cheng to the hospital, he didn't expect to run into He Ming. He Ming accompanied his wife for a prenatal check-up. He Ming was already on the due date and ran to the hospital very diligently.

"Who are you?" He Ming was very surprised when he saw these two people coming together. Especially when he saw Qin Cheng wearing a hat, he let out a breath of cold air and asked in disbelief: "You two Together?"

Qin Cheng didn't speak. Han Zhou glanced at Qin Cheng subconsciously. Seeing that he didn't speak, he said, "Let's come over and see the doctor."

"Nonsense, of course I know you are seeing a doctor, otherwise who would come to the hospital to play?" He Ming is a nice person, but he is a bit arrogant. As soon as he said these words, his wife gave him a look, and then he My wife smiled and said, "Are you feeling unwell too? What's wrong?"

"Come for a review." Han Zhou said.

After a few greetings, He Ming suddenly approached Han Zhou and whispered: "What's going on with you two? Is this all open?"

"That's right." Han Zhou looked at Qin Cheng subconsciously. For some reason, he suddenly remembered what Qin Cheng said before -

"We all have secrets."

"It's okay to let it go. What's the problem? You two are still young. It seems that he doesn't have a new love. Your old love is also fake. Why can't you give it another try? This time we have been separated for a year and a half. "Who knows if you missed it this time and will be separated for eleven years next time?" He Ming patted Han Zhou on the shoulder and said, "Besides, we are all waiting to drink your wedding wine."

After the people separated, Han Zhou followed Qin Cheng and said, "He Ming is just a bit rude, but he is not a bad person. What he said..."

"What were you doing when we separated? In one year, you turned yourself into depression." Qin Cheng asked.

"When we just separated..." Han Zhou paused, he pursed his lips slightly and said: "At that time, I was living in a bit of a haze. I didn't know what to do all day long, so I just stayed in the house. From day to day, At night, I eat when I'm hungry and sleep when I'm tired. I stay awake most of the time, sitting on the balcony and smoking."

"You haven't called me once in a year and a half." Qin Cheng said, "You are so calm that you didn't even send a message."

"I sent it. I sent it to you using my anonymous information. I wish you a happy new year." Han Zhou said.

"□□? I haven't used that one for a long time." At that time, there was something going on in the class group during college, so I got this account. After I graduated, I never logged in again.

"I know, that's why I posted it." Han Zhou said.

Qin Cheng paused. He immediately took out his mobile phone and was about to log in to his previous account, but was blocked by Han Zhou. He said, "Don't look at it. Now the anonymity function has been cancelled. It's gone and can't be seen." "

"..." Qin Cheng lowered his hand to his side. He turned his head and said, "Actually, my mobile phone number has never been changed. If you send me a message, I can receive it."

"I understand." Han Zhou said.

"333." Xie Chao suddenly asked in his mind: "Can you find the content of the message that Han Zhou sent to Qin Cheng anonymously on the Internet?"

"Yes." 333's voice sounded a little unusual. It was different from usual. However, because he was doing a task, Xie Chao didn't notice so much. He said: "Help me check what was found? It's... New Year's Day Happy?"