3.14 - I'm going to die, Changming Palace, Jiang Yao

Xie Yiheng was not afraid of Fu Zheng. He was not even afraid of death. Why should he be afraid of this? Looking at Fu Zheng's red and ferocious face, he raised his head and laughed, his whole body trembling slightly: "You have tried so hard to search for Mr. Xie everywhere." The descendants of the clan are killing innocent people indiscriminately to secure the throne, so guess where are the people who have been trained by Xie Yixing? "

"You said it was Xie Qingbai." Fu Zheng's eyes suddenly darkened and he stared at Xie Yiheng closely.

Xie Yiheng laughed. He leaned on the bed with a pale face. He reached out and grabbed Fu Zheng's dagger. Blood was flowing down his wrist, but he seemed to be completely unaware of the pain. He smiled and said: "I'll wait. You fell from the throne and became a prisoner. Fu Zheng took something that didn't belong to you and you have to pay it back."

Fu Zheng's eyes were cold, and he slowly pulled out the dagger, taking Xie Yiheng's blood with it. He watched helplessly as the flesh and blood in his palm turned out, and the wound was deep enough to show the bone, but he said indifferently: "Absolutely impossible."

He threw the dagger to the ground, grabbed Xie Yiheng's neck, and said word by word: "Since you said so, you must know where Xie Qingbai is. Tell me, otherwise, I will send you to see your mother and concubine."

"You are really... blind..." Xie Yiheng's neck was held in Fu Zheng's hand. He was breathless and his lips were blue. He said intermittently: "You can't even see it right under your nose."

When Xie Yiheng said this, Fu Zheng's mind flashed back to the boy with his head lowered who followed Xie Yiheng every time before. He let go of Xie Yiheng's neck, looked at him indifferently, and slapped him hard. Xie Yiheng's face hit him and he turned his head away, lying on the bed.

"Very good." Fu Zheng stood up, took a deep look at Xie Yiheng, and nodded: "I underestimated you. If you can tell this now, Xie Qingbai should not be in Qianchun Tower anymore."

"What do you think?" Xie Yiheng's eardrums were buzzing, and he could barely hear what Fu Zheng said. He wanted to stand up, but his hands were weak: "Just wait to die."

Just when Fu Zheng was about to continue saying something, a young eunuch hurriedly walked in from outside and whispered: "Your Majesty, Commander Mu wants to see you."

"Xuan." Fu Zheng flicked his sleeves, turned around and walked out: "Keep him under my watch. You are not allowed to treat him or give him food or drink!"

"Yes, Your Majesty." The maids and eunuchs in the room responded one after another.

Xie Yiheng closed his eyes and sneered.

When Fu Zheng saw Commander Mu, he asked, "What's going on?"

"Your Majesty, there is news from Luoyang that an entrance has been dug out where the Changming Palace collapsed, but..." Commander Mu knelt on the ground, lowered his head and said, "It is said that an entrance was dug inside. The corpses of several palace people, I'm afraid all the people inside have been..."

"Yeah." Fu Zheng didn't care much about this. He responded: "Is this something worth your special trip?"

"Your Majesty." After hesitating for a moment, Commander Mu kowtowed his head on the ground and said word by word: "They claimed that before the collapse of Changming Palace, the former emperor Xie Yixing had been imprisoned in a dungeon and there was no way he could escape. When the news of the death of Princess Hengyang came, Xie Yixing had only one breath left, so..."

"What exactly do you want to say?" Fu Zheng's face darkened.

"The body of the former emperor Xie Yixing was dug up there." Commander Mu said: "It was beyond recognition and he had no breath for a long time."