Go to Reality 8: I really... love you so much (End)

The meaning behind the saying "There is no time to look back, but someone will love you across life and death" actually means that Jiang Yao's tombstone is still there.

It's another year, the death anniversary of Xie Chao's grandma is also the death anniversary of Zeng Jiang Yao. On the same date, Xie Chao lost two people around him.

In fact, during the time when he was crazy, others had 365 days in a year, but he only had 364 days. This day did not exist for him.

"I bought chrysanthemums and the pastries that grandma loves to eat." The two of them set out early in the morning. When they stepped here again, Xie Chao's palms broke out in cold sweat. He squeezed Jiang Yao's hand tightly, as if he only wanted to eat. As soon as you let go, the people around you will disappear. After Jiang Yao noticed this, he held Xie Chao in his hand and said with a smile: "Brother Chao, don't be afraid."

"I'm not afraid." Xie Chao paused, his throat twitching slightly, and then said: "It's impossible for me not to visit grandma for the rest of my life."

In fact, Jiang Yao's tombstone is behind Grandma Xie's tombstone. Xie Chao would inevitably see this when he came. He stood there and said, "Can this thing be removed?"

"It should be okay. Brother Chao, do you want to remove it?" Jiang Yao asked.

Xie Chao paused. He wanted to remove the tombstone, but he knew very well that there was no way to go back in time. Jiang Yao really died once. Maybe this was his ashes. If the tombstone was removed, what had happened to him? What should he do.

"Actually, it doesn't matter. Just leave it as it is. Next time..." Before Jiang Yao could finish his words, Xie Chao covered his mouth. He frowned and said, "Don't talk nonsense."

Jiang Yao laughed and said, "Okay, I understand."

He looked at the person in front of him with slightly red eyes and realized how much his words had hurt Xie Chao. He immediately hugged the person in his arms and whispered: "I'm sorry, Brother Chao. I know I was wrong and I will never say it again." "

"There is no next time." Xie Chao said.

"Okay, there's no next time." Jiang Yao responded.

As before, Xie Chao and Grandma Xie introduced Jiang Yao. When they left, they wiped the tombstone clean, including Jiang Yao's tombstone. Before leaving, they passed by the place where Jiang Yao's throat had been cut. At that place, Xie Chao's footsteps stopped. He averted his eyes, not daring to look at that place. His heart seemed to be tightly grasped by someone, and his face suddenly turned pale. Jiang Yao felt very distressed when he saw it, and whispered: "Brother Chao, let me carry you."

Xie Chao really couldn't walk, he seemed to be nailed in place, until Jiang Yao hugged him down.

In fact, Jiang Yao could understand Xie Chao's feelings. If Jiang Yao were asked to go to the place where Xie Chao fell into the river now, he would not dare. It had nothing to do with courage, but this kind of heart-piercing pain was really unbearable.

After getting in the car, Xie Chaojing sat for a long time before the temperature on his fingertips slowly rose. He said hoarsely: "You won't leave me again, will you?"

"No." Jiang Yao kissed him gently and promised, "Never again."

*

seven years ago.

Jiang Yao's death was defined by society as an evil incident. Pulling out the carrot and bringing out the mud, some illegal incidents behind the adoptive father's back were revealed, and the whole society was shocked for a while.