7.4 - Explanation, soup, truth

333 didn't know what Xie Chao dreamed about, but he knew that Xie Chao was very sad in his dream.

"Can you find out what Han Zhou has been doing in the past year and a half?" Xie Chao suddenly asked.

"Okay." 333 responded, and then said: "He is home now."

After a while, 333 inquired about Han Zhou's trends. It was incredibly simple. He said: "After Han Zhou and Qin Cheng broke up a year and a half ago, Han Zhou almost lived a two-point and one-line life. The company and Qin Cheng There are basically no entertainment activities at home, and there are only a few friends around him. He started going to the psychology department of the hospital six months ago, and has been taking some medicine recently. "

After Xie Chao was silent for a while, he asked: "What kind of medicine is it?"

"Depression." 333 said: "But there is no suicidal tendency. He has a strong sense of survival."

Xie Chao's hand was holding the sink. After hearing 333's words, his eyes dimmed slightly for a moment, and he asked: "What if you like someone, then have to break up, and hear the news of their death a year and a half later?"

"..." 333 laughed: "This..."

He couldn't answer, and he didn't want to answer.

Xie Chao changed into the clothes he had just bought. He looked at the neat clothes in the closet and sighed softly.

After coming to this world, he felt that the frequency of his sighs had increased significantly.

It was getting dark outside, and in winter, it would snow from time to time. Xie Chao tried to see if the kitchen was still working. He happened to buy some vegetables, and after making some vegetable noodles, he leaned on the balcony. Looking at the light snow on the balcony, the lights on the balcony were on, and I could clearly see the snow falling from the sky.

"Find someone for me." Xie Chao suddenly said.

"Who are you looking for?" 333 asked.

"The person Han Zhou brought to Qin Cheng back then helped me find him. I have a question that I need him to answer, and only he can answer it." Although Xie Chao had almost guessed the answer to the riddle, he still wanted to get it from someone else. After hearing this, 333 responded and said, "Do you suspect that there was some other inside story behind the breakup?"

"Hmm." Xie Chao held his forehead with one hand and whispered, "I think it may not be what it seems."

"Why?" 333 asked.

"Because..." Xie Chao sat up straight. He took a cigarette and lit it without smoking. He lowered his head as if thinking about something. Just when 333 thought Xie Chao would not answer, he heard He said in a low voice: "Because I have done similar things."

333 was stunned for a moment. He subconsciously remembered what he had seen before and asked tentatively: "Because... was it because you and Jiang Yao broke up before?"

"Yeah." Xie Chao laughed, he raised his hands to cover his face, and sighed: "Actually, I knew it when he punched me before. A Feng told me, and I also saw the... Injury, I have been thinking about what to do, until I saw his... that injury, I realized that if he continued like this, he would eventually die or be disabled, but all this was because of me, he didn't have to Life is so tiring, 333, Jiang Yao is an outstanding person. If he doesn't have me in his life, he will definitely live a good life in the end. My life has been ruined by my father. I don't need to drag others along with me. Go down."

These words were expected by 333, but he was still a little sour when he heard them, and there was also a hint of jealousy that he didn't want to admit.