9.13 - Angry, dislike, host (End)

"Brother Chao, are you feeling better? Do you still have a fever?" Xie Chao had just woken up when he heard the voices of the people around him. He reluctantly turned his head and saw Jiang Yao with an annoyed look on his face saying: "I didn't do it last night." You should drink so much."

Last night was Xie Chao's birthday, so the two of them drank more. Xie Chao never expected that Jiang Yao's drinking capacity could be so bad. With just half a bottle of beer, he was so drunk that he couldn't tell the difference between east, west, north and south. He was helpless. Then he had to help Jiang Yao to wash up, and then went to bed to sleep, but just by washing, the problem was cleared up.

The drunk Jiang Yao was like a golden retriever who had been having fun. He kept leaning against Xie Chao, wishing he could rub his bald skin on him. Both of them were young people. It would be easy for something to happen if they rubbed against each other. This time something happened. Jiang Yao didn't fall asleep even one night, but Xie Chao passed out halfway.

"Water..." Xie Chao's throat was dry and painful, and he did not dare to move his body. His lower back was so sore that he wondered if his waist was broken.

"Okay, Brother Chao." Jiang Yao immediately went to pour some water, and then carefully tried to help Xie Chao up, but as soon as Xie Chao moved, Xie Chao gasped in pain and almost burst into tears. He was wrong. It's not just his waist that may have been broken, he feels like his whole body is falling apart now.

"Brother Chao..." Now Jiang Yao didn't dare to move anymore and said guiltily, "I'm sorry, Brother Chao."

"Are you really sorry?" Xie Chao laughed and raised his hand to press on Jiang Yao: "How about... I'll come next time?"

Jiang Yao nodded, which made Xie Chao stunned for a moment. He laughed and almost lost his breath. Finally, he managed to get up. Jiang Yao placed a pillow behind him for him to lean on. Feeling comfortable, he handed the warm water to him. Xie Chao took a sip and felt that he was finally alive.

"What kind of physical strength do you have?" Xie Chao couldn't help but feel a little scared when he thought of Jiang Yao's terrifying situation last night. In the end, he didn't even remember what he shouted, but he just thought he might really die. The feeling of being in bed.

"I just drank too much." Jiang Yao, like a golden retriever, gently rubbed Xie Chao's hand and whispered: "I will be careful, Brother Chao."

"How long have I been asleep?" His voice was still hoarse and he was exhausted. Jiang Yao said, "It's five o'clock in the afternoon now."

This means that he has been sleeping all day. Xie Chao was stunned for a moment, then raised his head helplessly: "Shall we discuss it?"

"What?" Jiang Yao asked.

"Let's take a step back from each other, once a year." Xie Chao's soul was no longer with him, and he struggled to death: "I don't want to die so early."

"..." Jiang Yao couldn't help laughing, stood up and kissed the side of his lips gently: "I know."

Because Xie Chao had been suffering from a fever all day and still had a low fever at night. Jiang Yao wanted to take him to the hospital, but Xie Chao refused to go. In desperation, Jiang Yao had no choice but to buy porridge. As for the antipyretic medicine, he was given it early in the morning. .

Jiang Yao bought white porridge with some pickles, and it tasted pretty good. Xie Chao ate a lot of it, and then he leaned on the bed, holding his bulging belly, and said comfortably, "I'll have this again tomorrow."

"Really?" Jiang Yao was packing his things. Hearing this, he turned to look at Xie Chao. Seeing his innocent look, Xie Chao squinted his eyes and said, "Get out of here."