3.10 - Illusion, torture, truth

When Commander Mu arrived, he did not see Chu Yuanhuan and Xie Yixing. He only saw his master thrown to the ground. The leader of the guards of the Regent's Palace stood aside. Seeing Commander Mu coming, he said, "My prince said, Your Majesty is not in good health. It is best to stay in the palace these days. There are too many internal affairs in the palace to take care of Your Majesty. "

Commander Mu quickly raised his hands in response, and immediately helped Fu Zheng, who was sitting on the ground, and found that Fu Zheng kept sliding down, as if he couldn't stand. Commander Mu wanted to ask, but after thinking about it, he swallowed the words that came to his mouth. Went back.

After Fu Zheng was brought back to the palace, the imperial doctor rushed over to diagnose and treat him. It was nothing serious. The imperial doctor said that he was probably contaminated by something in the palace, and the qi and blood in his body went backwards, causing his body to suddenly become numb.

In the Regent's Palace, Xie Chao watched Fu Zheng fall. He was a little surprised. He turned to look at 333 who was standing by the door, but 333 smiled and said: "Let him go, he is a dignified emperor." , someone will come to pick him up."

After saying that, 333 came over and held Xie Chao's shoulders, taking him back to the palace.

"Is he poisoned?" Xie Chao thought for a moment and then said, "But I didn't see you poisoning him, and I didn't move... It should be that the poison given by Princess Hengyang in his body had an effect."

"You can say that, but it's not entirely correct." 333 laughed. He sat in the pavilion with a pond below. After randomly scattering some fish food, he watched the fish vying for food. He laughed and raised his hand. Bei nodded and said: "The main reason is indeed that there is poison from Hengyang in his body, but more importantly, this poison was originally ****, but yesterday I saw that the pillars at the gate of the palace were a bit old, so I asked someone to repair them. After a while, I added some fragrant wood powder."

"..." Xie Chao wondered why there was a scent at the door today.

"So I accidentally induced the poison, and it became a little bit more violent. The imperial doctor can probably stabilize Fu Zheng's current situation." 333 paused, and then said: "But it's just stable. It seems to be fine. In fact..."

He didn't say anything else, he raised his hand and drank the wine in the glass.

All the fish ran under the pavilion, in groups, which were very beautiful.

Every time Fu Zheng felt unwell, he would look for Xie Yiheng. Xie Yiheng was still lying on the bed to rest when he was forcibly taken away by Commander Mu. When he left, the boy was standing at the door. He wanted to step forward to stop him, but he saw When Xie Yiheng looked at him, he stopped immediately.

He knew Xie Yiheng didn't want him to come forward.

Xie Yiheng was sent to the palace. Manager Jiang was waiting at the door. When he saw him coming, he quickly came forward and said, "Your Highness."

"What's wrong with him? Is he half dead again?" Xie Yiheng's words have always been distasteful.

"His Highness was joking. When Your Majesty went to the Regent's Palace, he probably got something and felt a little unwell. He hasn't woken up yet. He just keeps looking for His Highness." Manager Jiang said.

Xie Yiheng turned his eyes and looked at Manager Jiang. He came in a hurry. He was only wearing a single coat underneath, and his outer robe was a little loose. His belt was slanted on his shoulders. He raised the corners of his lips and sneered: "You can't even fool a three-year-old child with such words." use."